IE and useless info 2

ekco

Hi Jan. Thanks for coming on. RR's around somewhere, I don't think he can cope with the thread closing, lol. I'll be off back to Thomson soon if it doesn't buck up.:):)

Jan

Not in the mood @ the moment.found my work Colleague dead yesterday, had a phone call from work and wanted me to text/call as he hadn't turned in for work and not called to say he was sick? phoned back to work and they sent the police round and knocked down the door to find him dead.

There was only 2 of us at the power station that do a particular job now there's one :( he was 67, back when he was 65 he said he wanted to carry on working? he asked what would I do? said I would retire and he should too. Have some his time while he had good health..what do I know.

RIP john

Oh my god I'm so sorry. How awful, I remember you talking about him and work before. I was being a bit flippant yesterday, sorry.:):)

RIP John from me. God bless.

Jan

Agghhhhh pc went boobs up this morning :eek: on further investigation..found out the temp on the CPU was 87c :eek: and automatically shut down :D

And more investigations it was the Allinone reader that control the fans had burnt out..just had a spare one (as you do) now fitted and running normally ..nearly had a panic attack then with no music etc.

allinone.jpg

Feeding of the 5000 today in Rebel Rousers household :eek:

Tell me about it. I was looking foward to a Marks and Spencer meal that son no.1 was bringing yesterday. He turned up with the kids at 3.30pm and handed me a carrier bag. Inside was an uncooked chicken, a bag of carrots and a carton of mixed veg. So I had to set to cooking a full roast along with peeling a mountain of potatoes and carrots while they all went out to play football. Happy Mothers Day.:) Oh! son no.2 has cleared off on holiday. You couldn't make it up.:rolleyes:

Jan

Tell me about it. I was looking foward to a Marks and Spencer meal that son no.1 was bringing yesterday. He turned up with the kids at 3.30pm and handed me a carrier bag. Inside was an uncooked chicken, a bag of carrots and a carton of mixed veg. So I had to set to cooking a full roast along with peeling a mountain of potatoes and carrots while they all went out to play football. Happy Mothers Day.:) Oh! son no.2 has cleared off on holiday. You couldn't make it up.:rolleyes:

Jan

Hi Jan

Happy Mother's Day. What about "son no. 3" or is he too busy adjusting to retirement? I'd down tools and tell them it's your day and they are on the cooking and washing up. Don't suppose it will work but worth a try.

Jan

Hi Jan

Happy Mother's Day. What about "son no. 3" or is he too busy adjusting to retirement? I'd down tools and tell them it's your day and they are on the cooking and washing up. Don't suppose it will work but worth a try.

Jan

Thank Jan. All quiet today, nobody here. Glad I didn't have 10 kids.:D:D I did really well until I had to get the sticky toffee pudding out and they all sat there staring at the pot of cream as if they had no idea how to get it on the pud. Sadly daughter-in-law wasn't there to knock them into shape, just me and 4 males. "son no.3 is still alive" but complaining that his back hurts from playing football, lol.:D:D Never mind only 3 weeks to go!

Jan

Like the pic of your set up :)

and the fact you are an AC/DC FAN :D

Have you ever seen the band Hayseed Dixie, must be seen live.

(A Hillbilly Tribute to AC/DC).

They came to our humble town a few years ago for our annual music festival and blew my socks off :eek:

(ps think you may need a new 20 meg foo foo capacitor in your tower unit soon due to lack of grid bias on your EF92 :rolleyes:)

Keep on rocking on the IE perhaps ;)

best

Stevie

Archived