I'm lost

Jellifer

My cruise buddy, my best friend, my mum passed away very unexpectedly this morning. I am broken. I am completely lost - we did everything together. All of the plans we had are now worthless

I have a lifetime of memories to cherish but that doesn't make it any easier just now. Hopefully it will, over time.

We were planning to watch the sail away from FL together tonight. She loved to keep track of the NA and plan where & when we could cruise again

Please make the most of every minute that you have with your loved ones.. You never know what's just around the corner.

My cruise buddy, my best friend, my mum passed away very unexpectedly this morning. I am broken. I am completely lost - we did everything together. All of the plans we had are now worthless

I have a lifetime of memories to cherish but that doesn't make it any easier just now. Hopefully it will, over time.

We were planning to watch the sail away from FL together tonight. She loved to keep track of the NA and plan where & when we could cruise again

Please make the most of every minute that you have with your loved ones.. You never know what's just around the corner.

I am so sorry to hear this.

How sad for you.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you.

It's only a cyber {{{{{{{hug}}}}}}} but I hope it reaches you.

I can't blame you for feeling lost. It is a humbling experience to lose your parent(s). Condolences to you for now and the future. Hopefully you will find yourself and carry on wit the activities you loved with your mum.

You have my most sincere condolescenses. It is always difficult to loose a friend, but even more so when it is your Mother.

My Mother introduced my brother and me to the wonderful world of travel. We also were able to cruise together several times. Just as your Mum, mine so enjoyed it! I keep traveling and when I do so, her memory travels with me.

May it be the same for you!

Words cannot express how you must feel. So sorry for your loss. I too lost my Mom last month. It just doesn't feel real. I am glad you were able to have the good times with your Mum. As long as her memory remains, so does she for you.

Oh dear, my heart goes out to you today. Many of us know the pain of losing our own Moms, and want you to know that our thoughts are with you. Hopefully in the future you will be able to travel with her in your heart and enjoy seeing the world again.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)