Seabourn Virgin

sarahjane01

Look at he top of this forum and you will see a sticky topic "Referral Thread." Post your request there and any Seabourn sailors who have an available referral voucher will contact you to make arrangements for the voucher. Do keep in mind that you cannot get the Ist time referral $400 OBC if you are already getting any shipboard credit from Seabourn either directly or from them passed on through your Travel agent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

you cannot get the Ist time referral $400 OBC if you are already getting any shipboard credit from Seabourn either directly or from them passed on through your Travel agent.

You might want to speak directly to the Seabourn Club people to determine if the referral coupon OBC is compatible with any other OBC you might have acquired. I called about our upcoming cruise, as I have credits due for referring newbies to burn. The Club folks were very helpful and explained why my coupon wouldn't work this time.

Also, out investment in 100 shares of Carnival Cruise Line stock has paid off very nicely in terms of appreciation, dividends, and stand-alone OBC, which I see as an additional, tax-free dividend.

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello, for us new to Seabourn, just wondering how soon before the cruise date do the restaurant and shore excursion bookings will open? Nothing is quite showing up yet and I'm not sure I'll receive an update when they do.

I'm not sure about shore excursions, not something we generally get involved in because they always start at the crack of dawn but I would say by 3 or 4 months away you should be able to book.

As for restaurants relax. This is a Seabourn cruise not a mainstream bun fight. Book when you are aboard and know what you fancy doing closer to the time. The main restaurant allow you to arrive when you want and with whom you want. We have met people in a bar and had dinner with them. Spaces at the TK Grill are allocated in such a way that everyone gets an opportunity.

You might get invited to a hosted table ( let the hostess at the entrance to the dining room or entrance to the Colonnade at breakfast know if you'd like to dine at a hosted table).

Henry :)