Internet

Apologies in advance if the question has been asked/answered already but I've scoured the forum and can't find exactly what I'm looking for :confused:

We (3 ladies each with our own families at home) are doing TA in Oct and have 8 days at sea - we want to keep in touch with home either email/whatssapp/messaging but not necessarily all day every day - a message every day or so (x 3) would suffice. Don't want to pay for unlimited as seems a waste if all we're reporting is what we've eaten and drunk :eek: and are just 'checking in' with home.

Can someone suggest the most convenient/economic way to do this - probably between us we have 2 iphones and 1 android and couple of ipads.

Thanks for you time :)

For $29.99 you can purchase an hour of Internet (at fast speed). This time is for the length of the cruise. So you can all sign into the account, send your message, read a message and then sign out. The next person does the same. When the hour has run out, either purchase another one or see how long you have left of the cruise.

For $29.99 you can purchase an hour of Internet (at fast speed). This time is for the length of the cruise. So you can all sign into the account, send your message, read a message and then sign out. The next person does the same. When the hour has run out, either purchase another one or see how long you have left of the cruise.

What other internet packages do they offer on Anthem? There are 4 in our family and we have 2 cabins. Can we purchase one internet package and take turns using the internet? (I'm assuming there is a password or code that you enter.) Thank you!

What other internet packages do they offer on Anthem? There are 4 in our family and we have 2 cabins. Can we purchase one internet package and take turns using the internet? (I'm assuming there is a password or code that you enter.) Thank you!

Super Cruise Special for the entire cruise - $20 per day for two devices.

Cruise Special for the entire cruise - $15 per day for one device.

Hour plan $ 30 for 1 hour.

You can log out and login on devices. Or just have one device that you share between the four of you, that is logged in.

Super Cruise Special for the entire cruise - $20 per day for two devices.

Cruise Special for the entire cruise - $15 per day for one device.

Hour plan $ 30 for 1 hour.

You can log out and login on devices. Or just have one device that you share between the four of you, that is logged in.

Perfect! Thank you for the information!

• 1 month later...
Hi Sauspud - clarea has posted that there is only unlimited packages now available - min 24 hrs? ? Do you think that's just been changed?

We just came off the Anthem this week and the internet was either one day (24 hours) for $30. or one devise for $15 per day for the whole cruise. The C & A Diamond discount was $30 (one free day) or $30 off the package.

What happens if you don't sign up for a package until day 2 or 3? Do you still have to pay for the full cruise, or only for the days remaining?

--------------------

There's a thread on the RCL board that a Pax on the Allure purchased the plan on the 5th day and still paid $15 per day. Title is of thread is "Voom Internet on Allure."

Is it literally ONE DEVICE or one device logged in at a time? Can I use iPad, iPhone and laptop on one device plan as long as I log into them at different times?

That is correct - just log off one device and log on to another!

What happens if you don't sign up for a package until day 2 or 3? Do you still have to pay for the full cruise, or only for the days remaining?

--------------------

We were on a 13 night cruise and are Diamond members. On the second or third day we used one Diamond coupon to get one free day and then a couple days later we used the other Diamond coupon to get $30 off the remaining package. We were only charged $15.00 per day on the remaining number of cruise days.

We were on a 13 night cruise and are Diamond members. On the second or third day we used one Diamond coupon to get one free day and then a couple days later we used the other Diamond coupon to get $30 off the remaining package. We were only charged $15.00 per day on the remaining number of cruise days.

Thanks. I'll do the same on our 12 nighter next month.

-------------------