First time cruisers looking for advice on a particular excursion!

hollyduhhh

We are cruising to Cozumel and are trying to decide on an excursion. We're leaning towards the Deluxe Beach, Catamaran Sail& Snorkel. Snorkeling plus they offer unlimited beer and margaritas...SOLD! ;p But really, anybody have suggestions or experience with that excursion?

No problem! You can post the same question on Carnival's board to see if you get more specific answers. You may get some good suggestions here, too, though.

I've just been on Royal Caribbean, so I can't help with your specific question unfortunately. Sounds like a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of AI beach club options on Cozumel that you can do on your own for about $50 per person (Sanchos, Nachi, etc.) No catamaran and no snorkeling included, but the savings might be worth it, Taxi to either will be about $17 each way - fare covers up to 4 in the cab, so pair up with others from your roll call to save $$ :cool:

Cozumel is the EASIEST port for you to do on your own!

Taxis are everywhere, rates are fixed, can take you anywhere, even an island tour for a price depending on how many hours.

Beach clubs usually charge a fee to enter OR you are required to purchase $10+ per person. Easy to do as food is great everywhere and drinks are great.

The Deluxe snorkel catamaran with beach and drinks....we did this last summer as our son was dying to snorkel and hubster wanted to play with beach toys. Worked out great for us. I have a video...see link below my name for Liberty cruise.

It isn't cheap....but it just depends what you want.

Cozumel isn't really a snorkeling destination...as I say here almost every day...it is a DIVE destination. Reefs are too far off shore to snorkel from shore, you need to take a boat excursion if you really want to see tons of fish and coral.

robin