Cabana Rental at Labadee

workingmom200112

Greeting to anyone reading this!:). I recently booked a cruise with RCI, which will make my first with them. I'm really looking forward to the cruise. After doing some initial research I know that I want to rent a cabana at Labadee. I also realize that the suite guests get first choice for the rentals. I will not be a suite guest :(. I've spoke to 2 different people at Royal about the cabanas. One said I could reserve on line once excursions were available, another told me I couldnt do it until I was on board and it was first come first serve. Can anyone tell me for sure how to reserve a cabana? my cruise is a little less than 180 days, and there are no excursions available on line yet.

Thank you!! :D

Don't wait till you board!!!! Reserve as soon as they are available on line. There are only about 10 that are available to us "common folk" ( non- suites) so Do it ASAP. Keep checking the RCC site and book.

Ok, so I will have the option of reserving on line? I was hoping that I would, but person # 2 at Royal said no. I've been checking my reservation first thing every morning to make sure I don't miss it. Didn't want to be wasting my time if not necessary.

Thank you!

I agree with above. Don't wait till you board.

We are off on the Allure July 15th. We were looking for a cabana for about the last 2 months.

RCI gave us the same speil, "Book onboard"

Lucky for me one of our fellow CC M&M families noticed that RCI had added cabanas to the Labadee excursions.

There were only 3 available. All over the water $200 a pop.

Our group booked the lot in 15 mins.

Nothing is now available, all sold out :)

So, keep an eye on your M&M thread. and check the RCI site when ever you are in front of your pc.

RCI released the free cabanas for sale 40 days prior to the cruise if that's of help.

View Photos

Activity Type:

Beach and/or Water-Related Activities

Approximate Duration:

At Your Leisure

Arrive in Port/City:

25-Jun-2012, 08:00 AM

Depart from Port/City:

25-Jun-2012, 05:00 PM

Excursion Date(s) & Time(s):

25-Jun-2012

08:30 AM

Prices starting from:

*200.00 USD (Adult)

*200.00 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

Restrictions: N/A

Beach Cabana - Over the Water at Nellie's Beach - ZL88

- Overview: The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie's Beach. - Highlights: Cabana rental for the full day. Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan. Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels. Personal cabana attendant service. - Note: Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana.

Overview:

Enjoy the beach on Labadee in style in a beach cabana nestled on the hillside of Nellie’s Beach with private water access.

Highlights:

- Cabana rental for the full day

- Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan

- Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels

- Personal cabana attendant service

Full Description:

The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie’s beach with water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie’s Beach.

The cabanas are furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. Rental of a cabana will include 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, towels, and the great service of a personal cabana attendant.

What to Bring:

- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship)

- Sun protection and sunglasses

- Camera

What to Wear:

- Wear your bathing suit

Important Notes:

- Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana.

- Individual cabanas will be assigned once on Labadee

- Each Cabana is equipped with two lounge chairs and will accommodate the maximum of 6 guests.

- To access the cabana, you will have to cross approximately 20 yards of sand and uneven pathway. Guests with limited mobility will not be able to access the water from the cabana.

Info about Cabana - Hope it helps

View Photos

Activity Type:

Beach and/or Water-Related Activities

Approximate Duration:

At Your Leisure

Arrive in Port/City:

25-Jun-2012, 08:00 AM

Depart from Port/City:

25-Jun-2012, 05:00 PM

Excursion Date(s) & Time(s):

25-Jun-2012

08:30 AM

Prices starting from:

*200.00 USD (Adult)

*200.00 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

Restrictions: N/A

Beach Cabana - Over the Water at Nellie's Beach - ZL88

- Overview: The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie's Beach. - Highlights: Cabana rental for the full day. Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan. Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels. Personal cabana attendant service. - Note: Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana.

Overview:

Enjoy the beach on Labadee in style in a beach cabana nestled on the hillside of Nellie’s Beach with private water access.

Highlights:

- Cabana rental for the full day

- Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan

- Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels

- Personal cabana attendant service

Full Description:

The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie’s beach with water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie’s Beach.

The cabanas are furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. Rental of a cabana will include 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, towels, and the great service of a personal cabana attendant.

What to Bring:

- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship)

- Sun protection and sunglasses

- Camera

What to Wear:

- Wear your bathing suit

Important Notes:

- Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana.

- Individual cabanas will be assigned once on Labadee

- Each Cabana is equipped with two lounge chairs and will accommodate the maximum of 6 guests.

- To access the cabana, you will have to cross approximately 20 yards of sand and uneven pathway. Guests with limited mobility will not be able to access the water from the cabana.

Sorry for the duplicate info i thought it didn't go through the first time - My hubby and I are already booked for the Oasis Of The Seas Western for April 2013 - We really enjoyed our trip - I am sure you will as well. If it is only the 2 of us we probably will not rent a Cabana - but it would be fun if we got a group to go.

My SIL got lucky on Saturday. Because her and her husband got an email from RCL stating that the Cabanas were open for booking. She immediately got online and booked one. We are now @ 16 days to the cruise. We were told the same thing at RCL that we had to book on the ship. She was just lucky because after she booked the cabana it went to inquire onboard. We are sharing it so we are really excited about it:D. The only ones available now are the ones not over the water.

Any idea how many people can fit comfortably. We have a group of 13.

$200 for the cabana total? How many people can be in each cabana?

Space and food for 6 people.

They may say something about you wanting 13 armbands. Go for 2 cabanas and you should be fine. They can't moan about just 1 person over.

Was 6 total last time we rented - including 2 very young children. Hope you can get thru with 13 and 2 cabanas - they were kind of strict about it however this was at Barefoot.

Was 6 total last time we rented - including 2 very young children. Hope you can get thru with 13 and 2 cabanas - they were kind of strict about it however this was at Barefoot.

I was considering renting a cabana on our cruise in December to thank my parents for paying for the trip. We would be 8, including a 6 and 3 year old. I would book it anyway but my sisters kids would have a tantrum if they couldn't go with grandma and papa.

Also, there will be 2 ships in Labadee when we are there (we get in 2 hours before the other ship). Does that mean it is close to impossible for non-suite guests to get a cabana due to there being twice as many suite guests? The 2 ships that will be there are EOS (which we are on) and IOS.

December 2011 we had an Over Water Cabana W1 at Labadee, if you are interested I want to share some pics with you.

Starting at Pic No 75 you see a map from Labadee with all the locations of the cabanas .

https://picasaweb.google.com/107289430901088544193/AllureOtS2011#

We payed 200 Dollar, the cabanas are not bad, but the beach in front in very bad condition, if you want to swimm you need definitly swim shoes to protect your feet.

Ok you have a butler who serves you some drinks, but no coffee,capuccino available.

A fellow roll call member, non-suite, was able to rent one (Barefoot Beach)by contacting the concierge via email a couple of weeks prior to sailing.

Could this person be Pinnacle??

I was under the assumption that suite and pinnacle had first dibs when rentals open with the concierge then were offered to others.

There are cabanas on Nellie Beach that are available to book online and then there are cabanas on Barefoot Beach that are available to suite guests first, then Pinnacle, then Diamond Plus.

The concierge would never allow someone else to rent a cabana on Barefoot Beach until all the suites decided whether they wanted one.

We are familiar with the cabana procedure since we have rented them many times.

The person on the roll call could have gotten on the list and was able to get one after boarding when one became available.

Could this person be Pinnacle??

I was under the assumption that suite and pinnacle had first dibs when rentals open with the concierge then were offered to others.

Archived