My one-day, non-cruise on Carnival Legend

DarthGrady

Hey folks. I just got treated to a tour of the Carnival Legend today, and I figured you all might like to see the pictures. The wife and I are possibly heading up a group cruise next year on either Legend or Dream. Our TA was able to take us on one of the ship inspection tours that they offer TAs. She is a really nice ship, and I tried to get as many shots as possible. Hope you like them:

The ship at Port of Tampa

2360109410105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

The atrium

2596181380105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

2432076620105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

2467189530105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

2705413290105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

2889483930105161938S600x600Q85.jpg

Darth,

Does this mean the Legend will be going out of Tampa? We would be interested in going out of there for the first time. We have departed from Port Canaveral, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale and Miami in the past.

Legend has been sailing out of Tampa for a while now. We've been booked for more than a year to sail in Oct.

Nice pics. Can't wait to see it in person.

Darth,

Does this mean the Legend will be going out of Tampa? We would be interested in going out of there for the first time. We have departed from Port Canaveral, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale and Miami in the past.

Yes, and Tampa is a great port. I have sailed from there six times, its always organized and not terribly crowded since there is only the one ship in port.

I'm not sure if this thread makes it easier to wait, or harder to wait!!! :confused:

Either way, thanks! (I think!!!)

Counting down the days....

You are certainly welcome, they have a fine ship there waiting for you!

It was a nice little "snack" for us, since we still have two months until we cruise on Liberty!

Hey Grady.......you got to see the ship while the passengers were getting onboard........how sad for you.......did you not want to stay onboard?...........

She is as great as I remember her.........man it must have been hard to leave...

Lee

Great pictures! I want to cry right now because I miss being on the ship SO much. Just got off last Sunday : ( This was mine & my parents first cruise & it was awesome. I loved getting on the boat in Tampa, everything went by quick, even though there were alot of people checking in when we were.

Archived