Bedding on Voyager

The Voyager has both foam pillow and down pillows in the the suites - so you can use your choice of pillow; The duvets are down filled as well. You might advise your TA so that they can send in a special request ahead of time for your preference. If they haven't done that, you can tell your room attendant on boarding and they will change it out for you.

They have twin and full duvets. We have never had a problem doing the adjustment on arrival. Just tell your stewardess what you want when you arrive at your suite. It will be done before you're ready for bed. We have our bed made up with a bottom sheet, then the large duvet, then a top sheet and then another sheet. I like to sleep on top of the duvet and my wife likes to sleep under it. Our request has always been happily accommodated.

They have twin and full duvets. We have never had a problem doing the adjustment on arrival. Just tell your stewardess what you want when you arrive at your suite. It will be done before you're ready for bed. We have our bed made up with a bottom sheet, then the large duvet, then a top sheet and then another sheet. I like to sleep on top of the duvet and my wife likes to sleep under it. Our request has always been happily accommodated. Voyager is supposed to get new bedding in Nov, as I understand it.

Archived