Sicily taxi service has anyone used them?

realtrip

They have good reviews on tripadvisor. But I'm nervous as this is the first time I'm booking an independent tour on my own (on my own for four people, lol). Usually great people from my roll call arrange things and I join them. But this time around I'm in charge. Yikes. I don't want to get it wrong.

Any advice would be appreciated. We are looking at doing the Godfather tour with Sicily Taxi service in Messina for 280 euro for 4 people, that seems good, right? Or is too good? see I told you I was nervous but not nervous enough to do the ship tour.

I've booked them for early June as we are looking mainly for transportation (including Castelmola, Taormina) which doesn't require any guide services. We've been before, their price was right and we don't have much to lose. If you are going later than that I'm happy to report back for you.

• 2 weeks later...
They have good reviews on tripadvisor. But I'm nervous as this is the first time I'm booking an independent tour on my own (on my own for four people, lol). Usually great people from my roll call arrange things and I join them. But this time around I'm in charge. Yikes. I don't want to get it wrong.

Any advice would be appreciated. We are looking at doing the Godfather tour with Sicily Taxi service in Messina for 280 euro for 4 people, that seems good, right? Or is too good? see I told you I was nervous but not nervous enough to do the ship tour.

Have to add an interesting conversation that we had with a tour company...

Some tour companies absolutely HATE doing the Godfather Tour. They feel that it is a disparaging summation of all that is NOT about Sicily. You might be better doing the ship's tour so you don't have an attitude issue!!

Kathy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...