Hi Larry,

Some of the main benefits of Le Club Voyage involve opportunities for free alcohol. How are benefits for
Le Club Voyage being enhanced, since these benefits will now be redundant?

On the topic of LCV, I don't want to sound rude, but I have been back from my first cruise since joining LCV for almost two months and have not yet received my welcome back gift. How long should I expect to wait?

Doug

Hi Larry,

Can you share with us if there will be minor tweaks or significant updates to LCV in 2013 ? Also, do you expect the combinability with Celebrity to continue next year ?

In regard to Terry & Doug's question, there seems to be a fair amount of confusion regarding the "Welcome Home Gift". We see many posts from members saying they have not receieved it, or it arrives well after their cruise has ended. In some cases, we learned the member was not entitled to the gift, due to confusion from the language on the website. I'd like to suggest that Azamara clarify exactly when a memeber should expect the Welcome Home Gift, and expedite the shipping process if possible. Thanks very much !

[quote name='TerryAndDoug']Hi Larry,

Some of the main benefits of Le Club Voyage involve opportunities for free alcohol. How are benefits for
Le Club Voyage being enhanced, since these benefits will now be redundant?

On the topic of LCV, I don't want to sound rude, but I have been back from my first cruise since joining LCV for almost two months and have not yet received my welcome back gift. How long should I expect to wait?

Doug[/quote]

My sister in law and I have been on 2 voyages w/Azamara and have not received a welcome back gift. We've stopped waiting. I too would also like an answer to the Le Club Voyage question.

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, we kindly request no discussion please. Even if you believe you know the answer to the question, please refrain from posting. Thanks very much for your cooperation.

Archived