Address Needed - Copenhagen Cruise Terminal for Eurodam on 4 July

Halemaumau

I am trying to reserve a taxi on 4 July when the Eurodam docks in Copenhagen. I would like to know the proper address, is it Langelinie or Freeport? I am trying to book in advance with http://www.lufthavnstaxa.dk/ but am error out at the address level.

Thanks,

Ellen

PS, Sorry if I end up in the wrong forum or thread, I am not very good at navigating Cruise Critic. :(

You can only take bus number 26 from monday to friday and remember that the destination should be Færgehavn Nord and not Langelinie because the bus route splits up after Østerport station and only the route to Langelinie Pier is running in the weekends and public on holidays.

But Nordhavn station is in walking distance from the freeport terminal and all S-trains stops at that station.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this reply. The Eurodam is supposed to dock at 7 AM and we have a 12:20 flight. Do you think we should reserve a taxi for our group of 4 or just stand in line for one that is waiting there? And will the taxis take credit cards (even without PINs) or will we need cash (if cash, then would Euro be okay)? Thanks!

It seems as if the bus no. 26 stop is much closer to the port gate than Nordhavn station. Would it be possible to take the bus (on a weekday) to the port from Nyhavn? It looks like there is a bus stop in Kongens Nyrtov when we can get on, is that correct? Is it possible to take luggage on the bus?

I hope someone can answer this

Thank you for this reply. The Eurodam is supposed to dock at 7 AM and we have a 12:20 flight. Do you think we should reserve a taxi for our group of 4 or just stand in line for one that is waiting there? And will the taxis take credit cards (even without PINs) or will we need cash (if cash, then would Euro be okay)? Thanks!

we are on that flight as well - also we are on the same flight as you to CPH. Let us know what you find out - We were just planning on getting a cab at the dock but I hope this won't be a problem

we are on that flight as well - also we are on the same flight as you to CPH. Let us know what you find out - We were just planning on getting a cab at the dock but I hope this won't be a problem

I think that just getting a cab from the line-up at the dock should be fine, but I did see a post or two from way back where people said the line was really long. I think if the flight were at 11 or something I would worry. But, with a 12:20 flight, I think we're going to be fine, even if there's a line. We'll be carrying our own luggage off the ship and will plan to disembark early. I've seen posts where people had their luggage taken off ship for them and they still had plenty of time. I'll definitely let you know if we learn anything useful on this topic!

Archived