Need help with beach cabana info at Nellie's beach Labadee

cruiser302

Hi , I will be traveling to Labadee this Aug 2016 and have reserved a Beach Cabana on Nellie's beach. I believe beach cabanas on Nellie's are all behind the yellow wall and there are 6 of them. Does anyone have any recommendations on which one to choose? Do you remember the number of these cabanas?

I have booked one on line and understand that if I want to request a specific one I need to go to the excursion desk on the ship. However, I have read on this forum that excursion folks on the ship are not familiar with the locations of the cabanas and that you need to have the actual cabana number to reserve it? Does anyone have any experience on this? I will be on the Oasis of the Seas:)

I have searched thru all threads below and on this website. I have only been able to find 2 pictures of beach cabanas on Nellie's and the pictures do not show all of the beach cabanas and are not numbered.

Edited by cruiser302
Add picture of beach cabanas at Nellie's beach

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have definitely gone thru this message board with a fine tooth comb over the last 3 days. The link you gave me is 1 of 2 pics found at all. However, It doesn't show all beach cabanas behind the yellow wall and doesn't number them like the over the water and hillside ones have been done. I am just hoping that someone out there has stayed in the Nellie's beach cabanas and can give me guidance on which one or ones I should try and get...:confused: