Anyone have pics of aft corner deck 7 ( cabin # 7708) of Freedom of the Seas ?

That would be great Dawna, for August 2007 (Liberty).

Would be great if your friends can get a few shots of balcony, not sure if it is like the deck 7 balconies on Voyager Class ships or not, haven't been able to find any of those aft corner deck 7 balcony pics yet online.

I know they are out there somehwere , just have to find them.

Jimbo:)

• 2 years later...
GREAT pics!! Thank you! What about the room...it's the two of us and our 16 year old son. Any pics of the room? What's your opinion...big enough?

I guess that depends on individual taste. The room is a standard E1. It was my wife & I and our 16yo daughter. The only time things get really tight is when you trying to get ready in the morning or before dinner. Of course, it's easier with boys than girls, less time and space required to get dressed up and do your hair before dinner.

The extra balcony space was great though. I would usually go out on the balcony and give while they got dressed for dinner. I personally will live with the space constraints for the price.

I thought I recognized the name. We are sailing with you in August on the Liberty. Our two cabins are 1400 and 1402 on that cruise. But back to the questions about 7708. We had 7408 on the Freedom with our grandson this past August. He was only 9 and the cabin was somewhat cramped but the balcony was great. What we did was have the cabin attendant leave the pullman bed down all the time and he used it for his private loft to watch TV from and read etc. Actually we liked the cabin and balcony so much we have it booked again in November for just my wife and I. I am thinking of having the pullman bed pulled down even on that cruise and use it for storage space. Hope that helps. Bob

We were in 7408 on Freedom the opposite corner...here is a link to our pictures.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570399598dFmYkK?vhost=travel

Schplinky (Lee) was in 7708 you can find his pictures on his website.

http://web.me.com/thecruiseguys/The_Cruise_Guys/Welcome.html

The Cabin is great for TWO people.

Hope this helps!

Hi Bob! We are your neighbors in 1404 but I love the idea of the huge corner balcony. The room may be a little smaller than what we have though. I'm getting so excited!

Great pictures! But what about the loveseat, does it pull out? There are 3 of us.

Mary

Archived