Pearl Alaska Cruise prices higher for 2015?

kitsVA

I was looking to do group booking for 15 cabins for 2015 June 3rd week this early hoping the prices will be at their lowerst. Surprised to see the same week cruise to same ports in 2014 are cheaper by $350 for inside cabin (4 person).

This makes me think should I just wait or the Alaska cruise prices go up that much each year? Or they usually go down few months before the sail?

If you are going to book that many rooms, you might want to call the group booking department. (Sorry I do not know the number). You might get a discount.

It is worth an ask at least

I checked with Costco who have the best prices but still $350 higher than their 2014 prices. Group booking gets same prices as booking individually except the group leader get 1 person price credit for every 8 cabins. I was told I can always cancel and re-book to get new lower prices before the final payment or I can pay $25 price match fee every time they have to adjust to new lower price.

I think we might have to go with $25 fee route as re-booking will be a pain as we have to wait 24-hours to get the same cabins if available.