Gold cart hire

Taiters91

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from Bonaire. You can rent a golf cart from one of the vendors who has a tent to the left of where you exit the pier for $90 for the day. They only take Visa or cash. it includes insurance.

• 1 month later...
We rented a golf cart in Isla Mujeres Mexico last year and loved it. Would love this option for Bonaire. Do you know if they have golf carts for 4 people?

I emailed them and they do have 4-person golf cart but stated that it won't actually hold 4 adults. 3 adults max or maybe 2 adults & 2 children

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Golf cart rentals sounds great for Bonaire. Can you be a little more specific with some things like.....where did you go? Did you stop at any beaches or restaurants? Are they gas or electric golf carts? Was there anything that you did that you would recommend doing? Thanks so much for your time!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just returned from the abc cruise on infinity. We rented the golf carts for $90 per day for a two seater. They are gas carts. We took a tour of the southern part of the island it took about 2+ hours with some stops before you get to a beautiful beach. The southern part of the island has the salt flats that are still used today. No real bathroom stops or place to get refreshments for the first two hours so keep this in mind and bring water.

You have to sign a waiver that states you will not consume booze while driving , however this didn't stop my passenger from popping a few at the beachside stop.

We were heading up to do the north side of the island when some rain moved in and we decided to call it a day.

The carts are typical golf carts some have blinkers, when you get out of town the ride is much more peaceful. Some of the roads are one lane with occasional turnouts. Plan on the usual island roads, not very smooth

Better than a tour bus, start early and you should be able to do the north and south roads, unless you want to spend time at the beach. Use sunscreen part of my arm and shoulder got sunburned

Edited by breezeone