NCL Vow Renewal... Group????

In the brochure vow renewals are listed as group renewals. Has anyone had a vow renewal on NCL that can provide some insight? I do not want to have mine with a bunch of other couples renewing thier vows too. It does not matter to me if the Captain does it or someone else but I would like it to be more private and personal.

Oh boy at will not do. I ran this by my dh and he came up with the idea of having one of our loved ones conduct the ceremony for us. Instead of having 2 venues ( ceremony and reception) we may do one.

Have the ceremony and then just break out into the party. The original plan was to do a ceremony and a 1 hour reception but now, we are thinking of booking just a 2 hour reception and taking care of the cereomny first. I will be employing one of my SIL(I have 5) to help make sure everything for the recept is in place. Don't know if it will work but if that is what it takes to have the ceremony we want than so be it.

My first wedding was at the court house, no real wedding dress, no bridal party, last minute planning and pizza after. My dh is a Marine and we got married before he deployed. This may sound Bridezilla of me but, I will not be sharing my ceremony with other couples. I have waited 20 years for this and although I am very good at sharing, this I will not waiver on.;)

My first wedding was at the court house, no real wedding dress, no bridal party, last minute planning and pizza after. My dh is a Marine and we got married before he deployed. This may sound Bridezilla of me but, I will not be sharing my ceremony with other couples. I have waited 20 years for this and although I am very good at sharing, this I will not waiver on.;)

I can relate and I don't blame you. Not sure how that would work on the ship; finding a private place. Have you considered doing this in one of your ports? Good luck!

My husband and I did two vow renewals on cruises, one was a goup and one a few years later was private. I can honestly say that both were very nice. There was something really special about sharing our happiness with other couples who had been married various numbers of years.

My husband and I did two vow renewals on cruises, one was a goup and one a few years later was private. I can honestly say that both were very nice. There was something really special about sharing our happiness with other couples who had been married various numbers of years.

Hi and greetings , congratulations on your upcoming vow renewal. my husband and I have just returned from our vow renewal cruise on the MSC Poesia on 24 th December. It was a dream. they went out of their way. our wedding co-ordinator Roberta was Fantastic. They actually had a minister come on board for our ceremony. We had a pianist and two violinists play during the whole ceremony which lasted approx 1 hour.It was held in the central atrium of the ship at 4pm on Christmas Eve after leaving the Cayman Islands. It was the most elegant ceremony we could ever have imagined. We are still in awe and our 8 guests who travelled with us and hundreds of passengers who watched from the four storied atrium kept coming up to us and saying they had never seen such a beautiful ceremony. We have not had time to download our professional video and photographs taken by the ship but will post soon . hopefully you will have the same experience .

Archived