Official Carnival Room Service Menu Thread

Curt Jerome Wild

What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?  

1,415 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?

• Turkey
    • Ham and Cheese
    • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
    • Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
    • Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
    • Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
    • Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
    • Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
    • Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

Since room service questions seem to come up on a regular basis, I thought that I would start an official thread for information, questions, or even any pictures (yum!).

I'm posting a room service menu at the end, to give you a general idea.

But first a poll!

What's your favorite sandwich to order from room service?

Not in the poll!

What's your favorite item to order?

Are there any special rituals or times that make ordering room service special for you on a Carnival cruise?

Have fun, menu below:

Carnival Menu for Room Service

Juices

Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit

Breads

(Served with Butter or Jelly on Request)

Toast White, Toast Whole Wheat, Toast Rye

Assorted Danish, Croissant, Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese Sandwiches

Turkey, Ham and Cheese, Cheese (American, Swiss, or Cheddar)

Bacon Lettuce and Tomato, Peanut Butter and Jelly

The Sandwiches above are served plain with the choice of

White Bread, Whole Wheat, or Rye Bread

Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette

Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin

Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll

Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap

Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap

Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

All Sandwiches are served with Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Potato Chips or Pretzels

Miscellaneous

Tossed Garden Salad

Mixed Greens with Tomato, Cucumber, Radish and Red Onions

Served with choice of Ranch, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese or Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing

Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese and Herbed Croutons

The Same Caesar Salad with Freshly Grilled Chicken Breast

Assorted Vegetable Sticks with Blue Cheese Dip

Assorted Cookies and Brownies

Featured Dessert of the Day

Chocolate Cake

Strawberry Yogurt

Fresh Fruit Salad

Beverages

Regular Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea, Iced Tea

Hot Chocolate, Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk

Evian Water is Available in Your Stateroom for a Nominal Fee

(or fill up with the free filtered water available from your stateroom tap - editor)

Bar Service Menu at Regular Bar Prices*

Soft Drinks

Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water

Domestic Beer

Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light

Imported Beer

Heineken, Corona

STATEROOM SERVICE/BAR SERVICE

Stateroom service is available 24 hours daily

Full stateroom bar service is available from: 9:00 AM to 3:00 AM

Must be 21 or older to order alcoholic beverages

I love the toasted PB&J sandwich. I dont know why but it is so good from the ship. I get it at like 2am almost every night . Yum!!

I dont like how they have it numbered and portioned thought. We always fee like such pigs for the 3 of us. When you want a brownie you say 4 no# etc. it takes forever to order. Jsut send me a dozen cookies and be dont with it :)

The Tuna and BLT is the ones I loved the most, if you want to get sick and just loose it there in the small trash bin, try the Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini. Wendy saw the expression in my face when I first bit into this yuckie Focaccia Sandwish :eek: LOL.

my favorites: roast beef and brie, assorted pastries (mmmm cream cheese), and the toasted pb&j to go with my ginger ale when the motion of the ocean wasn't doing me right ;)

my family's favorites: shrimp salad sandwich, veggie stix, & BLTs

also, I alwaysss ordered a pot of coffee with extra cream and a glass of grapefruit juice (each day)

Thanks for posting the menu. Now I'm hungry!

We are going on the Pride in a little over 30 days. Can't wait to try the roast beef and brie sounds yummy.

Do you know if I can order a bottle of rum from room service if my Bon voyage package runs out?

what tip is added to room service? I ordered my last cruise and dont' remember any tips being added.

They don't add a tip for room service orders, but you're expected to tip $1-2 cash to the person who delivered it to you.

They don't add a tip for room service orders, but you're expected to tip $1-2 cash to the person who delivered it to you.

Oops, I was under the impression all tips were prepaid when we did the prepaid option. I don't remember there being a tip spot on the receipt or anything, must have missed it.

Oops, I was under the impression all tips were prepaid when we did the prepaid option. I don't remember there being a tip spot on the receipt or anything, must have missed it.

No tip spot, you simply hand the person 2 dollars.

Love love the roast beef on brie. However, I'm not the big mustard type, so I always ask for mustard and mayonnaise packets on the side. Not a problem--always comes the way I like it, along with potato chips. If I have late seating dinner, it's a wonderful afternoon snack before a taking little nap.

Liked the Roast beef & Brie, but will request no mustard on next trip. I wish you could order hot food (burgers etc..) But that is ok. My all time favorite is the toasted bagles with cream cheese and smoked salmon for breakfast. We ordered this with coffee and danish frequently. Only tried the dining room for breakfast once, the eggs benedict was GROSS! And I love eggs benedict. Next time it will be room service for breakfast everyday!:D

i forgot to let you guys know (who don't know) that sandwiches do not come "plain" - my roast beef had a mayo on it (i don't do mayo at alll) - so if you are like me, order them without sauce

and, tips are absolutely expected (counts as income for my ship peeps), i carried on an envelope of 40 one dollar bills, each order we gave $2-3, depending on size of order (there are five of us, but we did not pig out with room service, just at buffet) :p

Archived