Since the inaugural cruise came back, I'm surprised about something.....

wasiii

.....that this board has been this quiet today. I would have thought there would be debarkers from yesterday, chomping at the bit to put up posts on here.

Where is everyone?

:confused:

wasiii

I will be traveling on June 30th sailing. Any recommendations for what shows to book ahead of time and what would be good nights to see them. Also I would like to know what you thought of the complimentary dining rooms. Is it necessary to pay to eat at the other dining options. I am traveling with my family of 10 and it can get pretty pricey to have all those add ons.

on other boards everyone is chomping at the bit to report..no one did a "live" report from the ship..no photos coming in...really? is this something to do with the IRS? are they strong arming not to talk?..come on people post something even a pic of the ship..anything?:confused:

I will be traveling on June 30th sailing. Any recommendations for what shows to book ahead of time and what would be good nights to see them. Also I would like to know what you thought of the complimentary dining rooms. Is it necessary to pay to eat at the other dining options. I am traveling with my family of 10 and it can get pretty pricey to have all those add ons.

You should book Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, and if interested Cirque... but make sure to arrive an hr early so you don't get stuck paying premium and being behind a pole.... and the 20 lunch dysfunctional family reunion, yeah it was supposed to be a murder mystery but they changed it and didn't tell us, was ok but plenty of time to book that online, they cancelled early week shows and only had one of Saturday.... 2nd city has 3 shows when they perform.... 11pm one is 18+ 9pm one scriptless and earlier one changed....

I was just commenting to my partner earlier today that I am surprised that I have not seen ONE comment about the gelato - other than the price (and several pictures, basically of the same thing, the menu board). I just figured someone must have tried it and had an opinion on it?

I was just commenting to my partner earlier today that I am surprised that I have not seen ONE comment about the gelato - other than the price (and several pictures, basically of the same thing, the menu board). I just figured someone must have tried it and had an opinion on it?

They change some of the flavors every few days. The Cappucino flavor is unbelievably good. I also had the Choclate Hazlenut when they ran out of Cappucino. Not quite as good, but still fantastic. The gelato stand is a winner, once the weather warms up I think the lines will be huge.

Am just returning home. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend that you sail the Breakaway! She is beautiful! To me the concept of many options and smaller venues is what makes it special. You do not feel like you are on a huge ship but rather in a special place designed just for you. Yes, this does make it essential to make your reservations on-line ahead of time if you want to try everything. We chose not to do this and were very lucky to arrange what we wanted to do on-board but we were in a suite. We also knew that we would probably cruise Breakaway again and would try those things we did not have the opportunity to do when we returned. That is the wonder of Breakaway there are so many choices! Will be happy to answer questions.

They change some of the flavors every few days. The Cappucino flavor is unbelievably good. I also had the Choclate Hazlenut when they ran out of Cappucino. Not quite as good, but still fantastic. The gelato stand is a winner, once the weather warms up I think the lines will be huge.

thanks so much for your quick gelato review - will have to try to Cappuccino gelato for sure. Really looking forward to the pistachio also.

Archived