Manzanillo beach resort getaway

coolcagolfer

I'd like to know the same thing. All that's mentioned in the description is the beach its on and I wasn't able to isolate any particular hotel there from searching various travel sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know the name of the resort that Princess uses for it's excursion "Beach resort getaway" in Manzanillo, Mexico?
Las Hadas. This is where the movie "10" was filmed. You can go there on your own and it'll be a lot cheaper. I paid $55 for the day and split a cab ride. We got there before the Princess tour did, had a lovely brunch and relaxed by the pool.

8895740a926a7a8b63cc8fdea7c138d2.jpg

bc0d68454acb1ff3c7d1023f79c105ce.jpg

6821f83e2aff36d7052efe69c5f1d92b.jpg

That is very beautiful, but in the tour description it indicates being on the sands of Santiago Bay, and when I pulled up the map a day or two ago, Las Hadas appears to be south of Santiago bay ?? I would love it if it were Las Hadas, but the tour describes "you will drive past Las Hadas."

Maybe we should just do our own thing and do a day pass to Las Hadas. Did you have to arrange it in advance?

Here's the site.....http://www.tesororesorts.com/manzanillo/

I took a group of 65 one time 40.00 each incl round trip transportation ....almost everyone on the roll call went

Got to love the swim up bar.......:)h

Edited by LETS PARTY

Las Hadas. This is where the movie "10" was filmed. You can go there on your own and it'll be a lot cheaper. I paid $55 for the day and split a cab ride. We got there before the Princess tour did, had a lovely brunch and relaxed by the pool.

8895740a926a7a8b63cc8fdea7c138d2.jpg

bc0d68454acb1ff3c7d1023f79c105ce.jpg

6821f83e2aff36d7052efe69c5f1d92b.jpg

Wow I have never been there it looks great. Nice pictures thanks Pam.

Tony

Rob (Let's party)

I see that you are on the October 5 roll call for 10 night Mexican Riviera, as are we. Are you by any chance going to Tessoro Resort in Manzanillo?

Jerry

We too are on the same roll call. $35 pp versus Princess's $99 pp sounds like a much better deal, but we have a lot of shipboard credit so the princess tour old essentially be a freebie, too.

we might have to reconsider our whole strategy

We too are on the same roll call. $35 pp versus Princess's $99 pp sounds like a much better deal, but we have a lot of shipboard credit so the princess tour old essentially be a freebie, too.

we might have to reconsider our whole strategy

Will see you at the meet & greet & the wine party........you can alway cancell and do it on your own.......save the money for chairman of the boards at the one 5.......:)

You can actually take the bus to Las Hadas from close to where the ship docks, the bus stop is like a 5 minute walk from the ship.....we have done it twice.

Although the bus stops on the main road and then you walk about 15 minutes to the resort thru this upscale residential area full of beautiful villas.

Only sets you back, what? $2-$3 each for a return trip! Then you can purchase a day pass, last time we were there, about 5 years ago it was around $20 per person, including food.

Like Pam said, "10" with Bo Derek and Dudley Moore was filmed there!

And then there's that memorable Dudley Moore and Bo Derek love scene to the tune of Maurice Ravel's Bolero playing in the background!

Rob (Let's party)

I see that you are on the October 5 roll call for 10 night Mexican Riviera, as are we. Are you by any chance going to Tessoro Resort in Manzanillo?

Jerry

Hi Jerry

Not sure if we're doing it this time.....come to the meet & greet and we can talk about it

Here's the link to the roll call.....there's also a wine party

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2254647&page=15