Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered

mbjonsn

Has anyone used them to have a massage? My husband and I plan to spend the day at Freedom City Surf beach area and would love to enjoy a couples massage on the beach. Perhaps @Drake can chime in??

I'm sorry to say I've never tried them, I will ask around this week and see what I can find out for you. Nice choice of beach though! Try the shrimp tacos while you're there. [emoji2]

Everyone I spoke to had positive things to say about them. Two of my friends have used their services and absolutely raved about the experience. They said it was about $250 for the couples massage out on the west end beaches including tip and it was wonderful. I say go for it! :)

Edited by drake2014

Everyone I spoke to had positive things to say about them. Two of my friends have used their services and absolutely raved about the experience. They said it was about $250 for the couples massage out on the west end beaches including tip and it was wonderful. I say go for it! :)

Thanks Drake! I appreciate it!!

Kps7987, please let us know your thoughts as well. :)

Hello Drake,

Can you recommend a tour that DOES NOT include time at a beach. Skin Cancer issues keep us from doing beach time.

Thanks,

Grace

I'm sorry to hear that! I don't know of any specifically but Sweeney's might work with you. There's always the walking tour of Frederiksted with CHANT but I'm afraid walking in the Caribbean sun isn't going to be any better for you. I'll keep my ears open for you. :-)

I'm sorry to hear that! I don't know of any specifically but Sweeney's might work with you. There's always the walking tour of Frederiksted with CHANT but I'm afraid walking in the Caribbean sun isn't going to be any better for you. I'll keep my ears open for you. :-)

Thanks for your prompt response. We both also have walking issues so that wouldn't work. Do any of the sightseeing tours with beach breaks have places in the shade where we could sit and watch/listen to the waves and maybe get some lunch?

We are booked to be there Feb. 2016 so we have time.

Grace

Thanks for your prompt response. We both also have walking issues so that wouldn't work. Do any of the sightseeing tours with beach breaks have places in the shade where we could sit and watch/listen to the waves and maybe get some lunch?

Grace

We also enjoy massages on the beach as long as there is shade.

Grace

The more I read of CaribbeanBound's experience with sweeney's ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2159602) the more I think it's pretty perfect for you! Check it out! [emoji2]

Just got finished and massage was great. It was under a tree in the shade and great couple and very good at what they do. I would highly recommend if you enjoy massages.

Where/How did you find them? What do they charge? Would really enjoy a massage near the beach? Are there other folks around while you are getting massage? Did you have to wear clothes?