Easycruise sells Sex on the boat...

Guest OBAYbee

Guest OBAYbee

ok..ok..ok... settle down now!! ;)

I was reading the boards and there wasn't much "new" so I thought I would post this interesting article on the new EasyCruise ship. I have read some articles on the CC main page about it's trials and tribulations already and this article had a few things CC didn't.

The article is in USA Today. It even has the prices for a hot dog and a drink they sell called Sex On The Boat! ;)

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/destinations/2005-05-12-easycruise_x.htm

I don't know if this is what I would call Heaven (with or without kids):

Unlike traditional, all-inclusive cruises, the just-launched budget ship easyCruiseOne charges extra for everything — including fresh sheets and towels. A sampling of on-board costs:

Standard cabin per night: from $45 (with a two-night minimum)

Cappuccino and croissant: $5.25 (food and drinks sold in British pounds)

Draft beer: $4.40

"Sex on the Boat" cocktail: $5.80

Bacon cheeseburger: $8.50

BBQ ribs: $15.80

Housekeeping service: $20/day

Also the cabin is only 108 square feet, and has futon beds. Also the rooms are colored brigh orange.

clear.gif

I'm shocked. Totally shocked.

Is there something wrong with kids on cruises? Am I missing something here? ;)

Not that YOUR DD would ever be a problem, but there have been some kids that were total nightmares on our cruise.

My mom and I took a "Jen missed Naren terribly when he went to India without her" cruise. We were in the cabin when these brats ran up and down the hallway. Their forward destination was a cabin 4 doors down.

I opened our cabin door and turned off the lights.

When the little brat ran by again, he ran into our cabin by mistake. That's when I went Grrrrrrr :eek: and I scared him, he turned 30 shades of white. I said in that same grrr voice "don't run in the halls, you're disturbing others!"

His mom came out and snapped "don't scare my son". I said, "Well, you need to be WATCHING your son!" She got a confused look on her face and replied, "But I'm on vacation".

... I stood there dumbfounded.

then replied ....., "There are no vacations from parenting!" :eek:

She got the best 'well, I never' look on her face, it was priceless :D

After reading the info on the link that was posted about the EasyCruiseOne.

I think I would rather scratch my head with a cheese grater or cruise with 500 babies/todlers than go on that gutted out Orange floating life boat.

Guest OBAYbee
After reading the info on the link that was posted about the EasyCruiseOne.

I think I would rather scratch my head with a cheese grater or cruise with 500 babies/todlers than go on that gutted out Orange floating life boat.

Hahahaha... me too!

Not that YOUR DD would ever be a problem, but there have been some kids that were total nightmares on our cruise.

My mom and I took a "Jen missed Naren terribly when he went to India without her" cruise. We were in the cabin when these brats ran up and down the hallway. Their forward destination was a cabin 4 doors down.

I opened our cabin door and turned off the lights.

When the little brat ran by again, he ran into our cabin by mistake. That's when I went Grrrrrrr :eek: and I scared him, he turned 30 shades of white. I said in that same grrr voice "don't run in the halls, you're disturbing others!"

His mom came out and snapped "don't scare my son". I said, "Well, you need to be WATCHING your son!" She got a confused look on her face and replied, "But I'm on vacation".

... I stood there dumbfounded.

then replied ....., "There are no vacations from parenting!" :eek:

She got the best 'well, I never' look on her face, it was priceless :D

ROTFLMAO! That's brilliant. I don't mind well-behaved and supervised children, but brats running amok make me want to throw them overboard.

Really, they make a very quiet splash...:D

Archived