"Manage my Cruise"

funinthesun1964

When do you all enter all the information online - passport numbers, emergency contact info, etc. under the "manage my cruise" on Carnival's website? I normally would have that done by now, but for some reason I am putting it off. It seems like too much work now and I am just really wanting to get on that ship :D oh, but I will eventually get around to it, that's for sure - it has to done and documents to be printed out! By the way, I am in need of a new printer and a new camera. Better be shopping at Best Buy tomorrow. :( I hate shopping. LOL

We usually fill out our Fun Pass information right after we make final payment, print out the paperwork, and put it into our Cruise folder along with paperwork for our excursions and hotel. Once that's done we do the document dance all over the house :D

We usually fill out our Fun Pass information right after we make final payment, print out the paperwork, and put it into our Cruise folder along with paperwork for our excursions and hotel. Once that's done we do the document dance all over the house :D

I really like that one...the "document dance" even better than the "safety dance" ..LOL.. Maybe a couple of beers are in order too as we do the "document dance" here! Good idea!!! Thanks!:D

When do you all enter all the information online - passport numbers, emergency contact info, etc. under the "manage my cruise" on Carnival's website? I normally would have that done by now, but for some reason I am putting it off. It seems like too much work now and I am just really wanting to get on that ship :D oh, but I will eventually get around to it, that's for sure - it has to done and documents to be printed out! By the way, I am in need of a new printer and a new camera. Better be shopping at Best Buy tomorrow. :( I hate shopping. LOL

Technically you don't have to do it at all.

You can just take care of it at the port and spend ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that 'too much work now' doing it there and not getting on board as fast as you would like to.:eek:

Do it now or not now .. No Matter what you will have to do it before you board

Technically you don't have to do it at all.

You can just take care of it at the port and spend ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that 'too much work now' doing it there and not getting on board as fast as you would like to.:eek:

Do it now or not now .. No Matter what you will have to do it before you board

I'm going to eventually get around to it, that's for sure...and it will be before we leave here :)

By the way, I am in need of a new printer and a new camera. Better be shopping at Best Buy tomorrow. :( I hate shopping. LOL

I would only buy those items at Best Buy if you feel the need to touch them before you buy them. You can usually find a much better price and get things of course tax free by buying online.

I would only buy those items at Best Buy if you feel the need to touch them before you buy them. You can usually find a much better price and get things of course tax free by buying online.

I decided I didn't want to have to go out today and I had priced out some printers online yesterday, so I went ahead a bought a printer already this morning...didn't get it from BB though. But I did have to pay tax :(

Maybe I don't "get" it, but after you have your passport numbers, your airplane flights/times and payment information, it's just entering some basic data online. I think an hour (or less) of your time will pay off once you get on board.

OP --

Thanks for starting this thread. :D

I filled out all our info in Jan for our upcoming Nov cruise. Since then, we have renewed our passports and I need to go back and update the new pp info.

Don't think I would have even thought about it without seeing your post. ;)

LOL thanks for posting that. Geez, I didnt know that song had an "official video" figured it was too old. I thought someone may have just uploaded the song. Hilarious! I went to an 80's party a few weeks ago, this song was playing, we were dancing in the host's garage. A woman dropped her beer and the bottle broke and shattered all over. She was upset because it was during the "safety dance"! LOL!

you can print out everything but the Fun Pass (including luggage Tags) once you get through thePassport info. You can't print the Fun Pass until you establish the credit card info (which we wait for closer to the cruise, usually after final Payment)

I fill out the Fun Pass as soon as I book. I dont print the docs until it gets closer to cruise. I donot print the luggage tags, learned my lesson in Nov bout that. Had printed the tags n laminated them I get an upgrade and had to print all over. So now Im waiting to the week of cruise. But everything is ready to print and go in my travel folder.

Archived