Wine and shopping: Proposed making up a tour

majorjjn

Wine and shopping: Proposed making up a tour ,Holland America Zuiderdam October 24 wine and shopping tour Looking to put together a wine buy group and shopping Tour Port Cartagena Colombia Ship: Time: October 24 2013 8.00 am Disembark Ship departs 1300 Hours Dora a very well -known tour guide suggested I put together a 4 hour tour Wine and Shopping during the short port call in Cartagena. My goal is to visit one of the large Supermarket which has a big wine selection and buy some south American wine, which are not available in the US and the shop for leather goods and clothing of interest of my wife. Shopping for leather hand bags and ladies clothes. Then, if time permits see a little of the city. Trying for a group of 12 to hiring Dora Tour guide service to transport and guide us to the best places for Wine and High end shopping. Respond ASAP so I can arrange with Dora’s Travel guide service a guide and van. I have had great success buying wines for my collection while buy going to supermarkets where the best deal can be had for wine from the surround countries. There is no US Duties Charges for bring in wine for personal use un line the Duty restrictions on Liquor. Dora de Zubiria dora@cartagenatour.com Tour price structure. The price for two people will be USD $ 145.oo per person, If you will like to find others in the cruise critic boards, you can. The price for four people will be USD$ 90.oo per person, the price for six people will be USD $ 70.00 per person, the price for eight people will be USD $ 65.oo per person, larger groups will be USD $ 60.00per person. Once back on board we can have our own wine tasting group. Best Regards Majorjjn

Wine and shopping: Proposed making up a tour ,Holland America Zuiderdam October 24 wine and shopping tour Looking to put together a wine buy group and shopping Tour Port Cartagena Colombia Ship: Time: October 24 2013 8.00 am Disembark Ship departs 1300 Hours Dora a very well -known tour guide suggested I put together a 4 hour tour Wine and Shopping during the short port call in Cartagena. My goal is to visit one of the large Supermarket which has a big wine selection and buy some south American wine, which are not available in the US and the shop for leather goods and clothing of interest of my wife. Shopping for leather hand bags and ladies clothes. Then, if time permits see a little of the city. Trying for a group of 12 to hiring Dora Tour guide service to transport and guide us to the best places for Wine and High end shopping. Respond ASAP so I can arrange with Dora’s Travel guide service a guide and van. I have had great success buying wines for my collection while buy going to supermarkets where the best deal can be had for wine from the surround countries. There is no US Duties Charges for bring in wine for personal use un line the Duty restrictions on Liquor. Dora de Zubiria dora@cartagenatour.com Tour price structure. The price for two people will be USD $ 145.oo per person, If you will like to find others in the cruise critic boards, you can. The price for four people will be USD$ 90.oo per person, the price for six people will be USD $ 70.00 per person, the price for eight people will be USD $ 65.oo per person, larger groups will be USD $ 60.00per person. Once back on board we can have our own wine tasting group. Best Regards Majorjjn

Please read the Sticky titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. The post will tell you important information about our famous Cruise Critic Roll Call Forums and how they are the place for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise. Your fellow Roll Call members may have important information posted in the specific Roll Call thread for your line, ship and sail date. As mentioned in the Sticky, your specific Roll Call thread for your cruise is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing tours, excursions, transportation etc. with each other. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! 05.gif

After you have read the Sticky for the Roll Call information and found the specific Roll Call thread for your cruise, read through the thread to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you. Post an introductory message about yourself on the thread using the Post Reply button and we feel sure your fellow Roll Call members will post welcoming replies to you on the thread. You will be forming your on-line relationship with the Cruise Critic cruisers sailing with you. After you get to know one another, then you can post your share request.

Since you are new to posting on the message board and your post in this forum is a Guidelines violation and not in the Roll Call thread for your cruise, I have closed this thread so you can still see this reply. Normally, it would be removed at once.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 50.gif

Archived