"Warm clothing" or not?

MARINEBOY17

My wife and I have our first ever cruise with NCL to Adriatic sea on June 4th for 8 days, as she is a bit of a "freezer" she wants to know if a cardigan is worth packing if we are on top deck in the evening, does it get a little chilly at sea this time of the year? Thanks for any advice.

If she chills easily, then certainly bring some sort of lightweight wrap/sweater. Better to have it, than need it and not have it! The theater and dining room can be chilly for some, too.

Anytime you're on deck, especially near the railings, it will be windy.

Not only outside the ship, but consider inside too. My wife packs a light sweater because the public areas (such as the main theater) many times are too cool for her.

If she chills easily, then certainly bring some sort of lightweight wrap/sweater. Better to have it, than need it and not have it! The theater and dining room can be chilly for some, too.

Anytime you're on deck, especially near the railings, it will be windy.

Thank you.

Some folks like to pack light...and make careful choices of what to pack. DW and I have a different point of view which is, if in doubt, pack it :). Yes, we carry more luggage then many folks. And having more luggage can involve a few more hassles moving around airports and cruise ports...but the reward is that we have everything we need and want.

To the OP we would suggest that you should always pack a lightweight jacket that can handle rain. And DW would not go on any cruise without having some kind of sweater and a few "wraps" for cool ships.

Hank

Some folks like to pack light...and make careful choices of what to pack. DW and I have a different point of view which is, if in doubt, pack it :). Yes, we carry more luggage then many folks. And having more luggage can involve a few more hassles moving around airports and cruise ports...but the reward is that we have everything we need and want.

To the OP we would suggest that you should always pack a lightweight jacket that can handle rain. And DW would not go on any cruise without having some kind of sweater and a few "wraps" for cool ships.

Hank

Thanks Hank

Speaking of light packers, we once met a single gentleman on a 62 day Prinsendam cruise. He was about 60, but a real health nut who was a Vegan and spent most of his days working-out in the gym. Somehow he manged to put all of his stuff in a single back pack. And the man was usually pretty well dressed. Unreal.

Hank