Travel size refillable shampoo bottles ok?

My son has very sensitive skin, so I always use the small refillable bottles and put his shampoo and conditioner into those since I don't know if he would have a reaction to what they have in the cabin showers. Are these allowed to pack in my checked luggage? The soap he uses is Dove and we have the travel size bars of Dove so that isn't a problem. I haven't found his shampoo/conditioner (Suave Kids 2 in 1) in travel sizes, so I pack it in the small refillable bottles for him. I'm trying to avoid having to bring a whole big bottle of it if I can.

My son has very sensitive skin, so I always use the small refillable bottles and put his shampoo and conditioner into those since I don't know if he would have a reaction to what they have in the cabin showers. Are these allowed to pack in my checked luggage? The soap he uses is Dove and we have the travel size bars of Dove so that isn't a problem. I haven't found his shampoo/conditioner (Suave Kids 2 in 1) in travel sizes, so I pack it in the small refillable bottles for him. I'm trying to avoid having to bring a whole big bottle of it if I can.

My wife likes to take her own conditioner along, and takes a full size bottle in the checked bag. Its never been an issue.

We also take our own bars of soap and toothpastes. No problems.

Bring whatever personal liquid items you want

We bring liquid meds. Hair stuff. Face stuff. Pepto bismol. Whatever. There is no limit as you are not flying. Bring anything you think you will need. We even brought loads of OTC meds for our January cruise as it was the first time we cruised in winter and we actually prefer to travel without all this junk but better safe than sorry

I do suggest you put them in freezer type ziplock bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only thing I've found that they care about is bringing bottles of alcohol...anything else is of no concern to the them. We have always brought shampoo, body wash, and bars of soap, without incident. Have a great cruise.

If I know I have a trip coming up and I'm down to like a week's worth of shampoo or other toiletries, I will put that to the side and open a new bottle for home use. Then I pack all those almost empty full-size products for my trip. At the end of the trip, they go in the trash and don't need to be packed for home so more room in the suitcases.

I brought a full sized bottle of 2 in 1 for sensitive skin, and they didn't dance twice. TSA guidelines don't apply to cruises in most cases. You'll see people hauling cases of bottled water and soda on with them too.

Fell free to take any size bottles of these items that you wish. It is never a problem.