Million dollar quartet and other shows.

motleyfan

This hasn't been discussed a whole lot, but who else is excited to see the Million Dollar Quartet on the escape? As a lifelong huge Elvis Presley fan I can't wait to see who they picked to play Elvis. I've been to quite a few ETA concerts and most are really great. As a child of the eighties and nineties I'm also super excited to see the John Hughes show. I've never been disappointed by any of the shows Norwegian puts on, so I hope everyone is as excited as I am. Happy cruising.

Totally agree! We have seen Million Dollar Quartet several times in Las Vegas. It's a great show that our sons enjoyed too. I think the planned shows will be very entertaining for different age groups to enjoy together.

Totally agree! We have seen Million Dollar Quartet several times in Las Vegas. It's a great show that our sons enjoyed too. I think the planned shows will be very entertaining for different age groups to enjoy together.

I 100% agree

This hasn't been discussed a whole lot, but who else is excited to see the Million Dollar Quartet on the escape? As a lifelong huge Elvis Presley fan I can't wait to see who they picked to play Elvis. I've been to quite a few ETA concerts and most are really great. As a child of the eighties and nineties I'm also super excited to see the John Hughes show. I've never been disappointed by any of the shows Norwegian puts on, so I hope everyone is as excited as I am. Happy cruising.
I was lucky enough to be able take some friends to see Million Dollar Quartet in Las Vegas and since we all worked for the distribution company that distributed Columbia Records (which was mentioned in the play), it was super exciting for all of us.