Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

Already a 2015 thread going but could not find one for 2014, so I guess I'll start one!

My partner and I will be doing a five day land tour followed by a 7 night Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Millennium in August of 2014. Although its more than a year away we are already getting excited about it!!

So how about you???

My phone has that auto correct and comes up with some crazy stuff at times .. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

I have n iphone with Suri and one time it called someone a bitch and that is not what I said. good thing I read it first, because I usually press send. LOL

Finally someone did a 2014 thread. I was wondering................Anyway, 2014 is going to be a big year for me - 50th birthday and 25th anniversary with my significant other. And yes a cruise has been booked. Since I have a con to visit in England in September 2014 we're following it up with a Mediterranean cruise on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth between Athens and Rome. Always wanted to do a Med. cruise and its finally going to happen.

David

My partner and I are going on Viking's Rooftop of the World tour in June. I have been to Beijing before but my partner has not and has always wanted to see the Great Wall, Forbidden City and the terra cotta warriors in Xian. And since we are traveling this far we thought we would add Tibet and a Yangtze River cruise.

Sailing Feb 10th on the Coral Princess....11 night partial canal cruise.

Sailing Sept 10th on Island Princess to Alaska north bound from Vancouver to Anchorage.

Princess.....ya R what ya sail on:D:D:D

First it was HAL......Horny And Lonely

Then it was Celebrity......in my own mind

Now a Princess wannabe....actually a dowager empress:cool:

Bon voyage to all in 2014!;)

We are actually in the planning process. This past May we did a cruise for just the two of us, and we also are doing a friends & family cruise in Aug. I'm having a hard time deciding since the time of year I can vacation is limited and we are running out of ports to visit if sailing from NYC.

We are doing the 11 day October Panama Canal in October 2014 on NCL's The Pearl. We have a group of around 20 so far, which promises to be a good foundation for FOD meetings! Me and my partner are combining that cruise with a 5 day Vancouver to Los Angeles portion before the Panama Canal cruise.

My partner & I will be on the Jade for a 14 day Adriatic, Italy & Greek Isles in May of 2014. This will be our first cruise in Europe & first time in Italy & Greece. We'll be celebrating 37years & I think it high time we get married. So maybe a quick trip to NY before.