Shower stalls on Epic vs other NCL ships

coffeebean

One of the things I always thought NCL did the best of all the mass market lines, was offer a superior shower stall in their most basic cabins. The etched glass door and the large rectangular shape was the best, even in the lower categories.

I saw a picture of the shower stall in a BA cabin and see it is not a rectangular shape but more of a round. This is reminiscent of the small round shower stalls on the RCCL ships.

To those who have been in a BA (standard balcony) cabin... how does the size of the shower stall compare to the shower stalls on other newer NCL ships such as the Dawn class and the Jewel class???

I know you asked for standard, but we stayed in a deluxe balcony and it was HUGE especially for a ship. Maybe the standard has the same shower, just less length in the whole cabin? :confused:

I've seen a video on YouTube of the deluxe balcony shower stall and yes, it is huge. It's a rectangle shape. The shape of the shower stall in the standard BA cabin is not rectangle but more round. Looks like they are not the same.

I just stayed in a BA - 12314 and I can't say enough good things about the shower. I have not been on Jewel class, was on POA last summer and the shower does not hold a candle to this one. Plenty of space, great rain heads with perfect pressure. The shower in the BA was a delight!!!!

I just stayed in a BA - 12314 and I can't say enough good things about the shower. I have not been on Jewel class, was on POA last summer and the shower does not hold a candle to this one. Plenty of space, great rain heads with perfect pressure. The shower in the BA was a delight!!!!

Good answer. Thank you.

Archived