Question

Orpheo

Hi guys,

At almost the end of this me and my BF are cruisen the first time. It's also our very first trip overseas...yayyy!!

I had a question and hope you'll help us! I want to shop in Walmart. 'Cause we're going to stay in Miami almost 5 days after our cruise. Does anyone have a couple of hotel names in neighborhood of Walmart? From someone I heard that Sawgrass mall also is in Miami. But just checking some options. It's our first trip to Miami, so kinda just looking what and what not...

Thanks in advance to anyone,:)

Marie

You must drive like an old woman. The vertical foot pedal on right will help you get there faster. :cool:

Regardless, I would imagine taxi fare from downtown Miami or Miami Beach would be about $100 each way to/from Sawgrass.

Unfortunately we're not going to rent a car. We're staying in Miami for 5 days and just want to do some shopping. I thought that it would be a lot easier if we knew a couple of malls or other before. I think that I'll just surf the internet, but thanks about sawgrass..:)

Marie

Aventura Mall is really nice. I don't know about the malls in the neighborhoods further south of there (Dadeland Mall and Dolphin Mall).

Just goes to show how different people can be. I respect your opinions, Royalcruz, but I consider shopping at Aventura to be a hideously awful experience (Airbook is in for repair at the mall's Apple Store at the moment).

Just goes to show how different people can be. I respect your opinions, Royalcruz, but I consider shopping at Aventura to be a hideously awful experience (Airbook is in for repair at the mall's Apple Store at the moment).

I consider shopping in ANY busy mall to be a hideously awful experience and Aventura is always busy. It is, however, a very popular mall with people who live in Fort Lauderdale and I think that it is nice. To me, shopping at Bal Harbor is even worse because everything is so expensive. Personally, I prefer shopping at Galleria in Fort Lauderdale because it isn't too busy.

Archived