Most documents submitted.

amberc1991

Yesterday I submitted my ceremony outline cake request the picture I would like the piping to look like, and the hors d'oeuvre selection. I already have my cake topper bouquets flower petals ring bearer box and flower girl baskets I've booked my hair and make up for the day of and found the hotel we will be staying at the night before. Now all I need to do is decide on a hair style, try and arrange some night before dinner, and practice with my two little flower girls. I need to turn in my final guest list, it's due on the 26th but my coordinator said that since its in between holidays to try and get it to her by the 15th of December. So far I have 72 people booked 31 sailing 41 non sailing. I'm having a hard time getting any information out of my fiancés side because they can't decide if they want to go or not or if they can take off work. So now I'm just waiting and trying to think of anything else. If you can think of anything else I should do please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I finally had to pin down my fiance's family and basically tell them that they either have me the information I needed or they wouldn't be able to attend. I also set my deadline for info two months before I needed it. So my guest list is in. Are you getting your own marriage license or is TWE don't it for you? We sent that off today with notarized signatures.

At this point if your cake is chosen and menu set, you are just waiting for the guest list. Take a deep breath and relax for a second. :)

Amber, if you have all of the essential people booked- just shoot out a notice to everyone else saying that you MUST have their responses by December 12 (or sooner if it would make you feel better). Let them know that anyone you have not heard from will not be permitted to attend. Just let them know it is ship's requirement and you must have your notice in by the 15th (I would tell them by the 12th just to be sure, since there is always that one person who feels like they are special and can slide under at the last moment).

Besides that, if they are wondering "I don't know if your wedding is important enough for me to take off work to come down" then they are just balking and will not show anyhow.