lagoonarium in Moorea

Mi Gusta

I've been trying to get information on the Lagoonarium and cannot connect. The website won't work for me, and I tried emailing Wilfred, but it was returned as a delivery failure.

Do they do ship pick ups? Would it make more sense to rent a car and drive there? It seems like it may be hit or miss as to whether they would even be open. We'll be there in September.

We are very interested in snorkeling in Moorea and I'm struggling to find a way to do this!

Any help would be appreciated.

Susan

I found them on facebook. They have a page. From there, I think I sent them a message. They responded back to me. They will arrange to pick you up at the tender port. They have a bus that is 80 francs I believe.

I think we may rent a scooter to get to the place. Not sure yet.

Good luck!

We did a magical snorkel trip in Moorea with "Aquanature"

Really well organised, all equipment provided, only a short walk from the place where our cruise shuttle dropped us off, past the fish market.

Google them and you will find them. I think Valerie is the person I contacted and she replies fast. The only thing that bothered me was that we had to send our credit card number to them, however I did it and there was no problem.

We added lunch to our package, but we should have had one lunch between 2 of us, we got a huge baguette each, way too much to eat! But there is nowhere to buy food once you are on the trip.

The water is clear, you have a guide who dives down and picks up interesting things for you to see, such as blue starfish, sea cucumber. Our guide, Frederique, also pointed out eels, hidden in rock crevices. She also grabbed a sea snake to show us!

A brilliant trip, go for it. :D

• 6 months later...