Tour operator recommendatons on Tortola?

Olive

Sorry for the many questions. Originally we were thinking of doing the Baths, and then maybe just taking a taxi to the beach and back. Now I think a guide might be best.

I was able to book a tour with an operator in St. Thomas who will drive our family around to do whatever we like and will provide a car seat (we may bring our own anyway since it wasn't clear whether his is the right size). I would really like to do something similar in Tortola. We have an 18 month old, and all of the excursions through the cruise line only have transportation on those open air safari buses which have benches rather than seats with seat belts (which we need for the car seat). Can anyone recommend a guide or tour operator who uses vehicle with seat belts to take families on tours of the island and to the beach? So far I have really only found references to Speedy's, and their vehicles have the benches only rather than seat belts. I know that we can hail a cab at the port, but that really isn't what I am interested in now.

Many thanks!

Archived