Re: Travel Visa Pro-San Francisco

4cococat

If you want a visa for Brazil, just use Travel Visa Pro-SF if that is your jurisdiction.

I just want to tell you that I sent all my visa information to Princess's visa company in November. I told them before sending the passports, etc that SF is not allowing any appts. for visas in December. They said no problem they could do it.

My husband called after he knew they received our information through UPS tracking.

Even though several people assured us by phone it was possible, he was told that they could not. We just wasted 4 precious days. We begged LA, they said keep checking for a cancellation on the calendar. Well we are 4 hours from LA, it would be impossible to stand in line each day

We were so freaked out that I found this company thru Yelp. Sean answered the phone and assured me he could get the visas without a problem. He asked if I need them in 3 days or 2 weeks.

We did the less expensive 2 weeks, thinking that would give us wiggle room to fly somewhere else to get them.

It arrived today, exactly when he told us it would. Thank god!! I highly recommend Travel Visa Pro in San Francisco.

I hope this helps anyone thinking the SF office would be open in December, when it is not, for visa appointments

I used Visa Central, and received my passport back, with the Brazilian visa added, by UPS overnight shipping yesterday. The original date for having it back in my hands was scheduled for December 19th, so I got it back 8 days early. Considering that the Miami consulate has been running way behind on processing visa applications, I was impressed!