Cabin on hold - advice please!

ckrobyn

I am holding Grand Suite 14330 on the Oasis - it is an aft GS.

I haven't paid much attention to cabins on this class as I have never sailed on it yet. What is good and/or not good about this suite? I know there have been some changes to aft cabins - is this one of them?

All help/photos appreciated!!

This is one of the new aft cabins that were carved out of the secret balconies on decks 11, 12 and 14.

All of these cabins are larger than a typical GS but I believe only have a single sink as opposed to the double sink that is typical of the GS.

The largest of these new GS's is on deck 11 which also has the largest balcony. Deck 14 is the smallest of the three with the smallest balcony.

All would have fantastic views. Enjoy.:)

This is one of the new aft cabins that were carved out of the secret balconies on decks 11, 12 and 14.

All of these cabins are larger than a typical GS but I believe only have a single sink as opposed to the double sink that is typical of the GS.

The largest of these new GS's is on deck 11 which also has the largest balcony. Deck 14 is the smallest of the three with the smallest balcony.

All would have fantastic views. Enjoy.:)

Thanks Ken - I thought that may be the case....if you could, would you book it? I got a pretty good deal and if the suite is bigger, that makes it an even better deal :) I've searched on here but can't seem to find any feedback on the new aft cabins, have you seen any?

Thanks Ken - I thought that may be the case....if you could, would you book it? I got a pretty good deal and if the suite is bigger, that makes it an even better deal :) I've searched on here but can't seem to find any feedback on the new aft cabins, have you seen any?

I love the aft balconies and would book that one in a heartbeat.

There was quite a lot of discussion about them on other threads that did list the actual size but I have not seen any pictures yet.

I haven't paid much attention to cabins on this class as I have never sailed on it yet. What is good and/or not good about this suite? I know there have been some changes to aft cabins - is this one of them?

Book it and take pictures.

Robyn, I don't have your email address on my phone.

Send it to me - I have some pictures of the balconies that I took this afternoon.

:)

You do know that this ship has little in common with Adventure, right? The Aqua Theather is awesome. I hope you like it as much as I do.:)

Yes I know!

I tend to wait years before trying a new class of ship because I really do love the Voyager class. Now it's time to try Oasis and we are pretty excited about this cabin choice!:)

Yes I know!

I tend to wait years before trying a new class of ship because I really do love the Voyager class. Now it's time to try Oasis and we are pretty excited about this cabin choice!:)

We also love Voyager class, and are looking forward to what is likely to be our last cruise on Explorer next month.

Whooooo Hooooooo!

I just put a deposit on the new aft GS 14330 for Feb 2016! We got an amazing resident discount (Canada) and $300USD onboard credit!!! Very excited to try our first Oasis class - now the waiting begins :o