Celebrity Constellation | 2 Nighter | January 19, 2013

spav01

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, that was us :-) We enjoyed that cruise. And we were just on a 3 night on the Reflection earlier this month.

I thought your screen name and location sounded familiar. We had met you a couple of the nights at the FOD event on Sky. There was a group of seven of us on Sky but this time there are just three of us.

We are on a 13-night Silhouette Med/Adriatic sailing next November, looking forward to trying the Solstice Class! And actually, this two-nighter on Connie is our first Celebrity sailing.

We love Celebrity, and will be back on board Constellation after its refit. Doing a 12 night Turkey and Greek Islands cruise in October. We're also doing the Epic with some of my family in April.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be onboard so look for 2 blonds around the martini bar. 7ish

You can't miss us..

Sounds good, look for one salt/pepper and one pretty much bald and in our 50s and you'll recognize us :-)

Got this e-mail today:

Hello, this is Celebrity Cruises. We would like to provide you with some important information regarding your Saturday, January 19 sailing onboard Celebrity Constellation. Once the ship arrives to the Port of Miami on Saturday, it must complete a mandatory Customs & Border Protection inspection before we can allow guests to board the ship. Because space and seating in the terminal is limited, we ask that you not arrive before 12:00 PM. Check in will take place between 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Hi Everyone! My hubby and I are on this cruise as well. Sorry for the late check in!

You can usually find us in the smoking section of the pool deck with a cocktail in hand! :D

We're easy to spot - look for the tallest guy on the ship - I'm the one next to him about a foot lower LOL

Archived