Bought champagne for my room as a surprise and ncl ruined it

ellasmomanddad

Yes I ordered a Birthday cake for hubby one cruise and it was printed on a card in our cabin that listed our OBC's. Luckily, I grabbed it.

It's a small thing in my opinion and would not ruin the trip for me but it WOULD be something I consider to be irksome.

I agree drinking it would make me feel better!!

The title says it all but ill explain. My wife bought champagne for our room on our oct 19 cruise as a surprise but when i printed off our edocs it was there so i saw. Ncl assured her this would not happen and she is furious. Has this happened to anyone else?

Well, why didn't you pretend you didn't see it? You some kind of newlywed not practiced in the arts of wifedom?

If you let small things like this bother you it will ruin your cruise. There are many other big things to worry about like EBOLA and ISSIS. This is not a big deal in the scheme of things.

The title says it all but ill explain. My wife bought champagne for our room on our oct 19 cruise as a surprise but when i printed off our edocs it was there so i saw. Ncl assured her this would not happen and she is furious. Has this happened to anyone else?

My Sister & BIL bought an Anniversary Package for me & my Husband last year on the Epic. Unfortunately, the cake was sitting on the table when we walked into the Suite. **2 days early** We had them take the cake away until our actual Anniversary & it was the same cake. They also decorated our room that evening, as well.

We still had a great time.

I also surprised my hubby with a bucket of assorted Beers.

I guess the OP isn't reading any more, but my sympathy lies with him. It is the fact that the cruise line said the gift would be kept as a surprise and it was not that is irksome and a "breach of contract." It is too bad. And of course, in the "grand scheme of things" this is small, but it was important to them, and that is what matters. We all live the lives we are given, and not everything needs be compared to the world at large, nor posters made to feel humiliated for caring about the details of their personal lives.

I guess the OP isn't reading any more, but my sympathy lies with him. It is the fact that the cruise line said the gift would be kept as a surprise and it was not that is irksome and a "breach of contract." It is too bad. And of course, in the "grand scheme of things" this is small, but it was important to them, and that is what matters. We all live the lives we are given, and not everything needs be compared to the world at large, nor posters made to feel humiliated for caring about the details of their personal lives.

Maybe folks wouldn't feel so humiliated if they stopped posting the details of their PERSONAL life on public message boards.

STAND BY

Someone will come along any minute and complain that they bought something for their cabin and it is not showing on their account. I am sure they will be furious and expect a free cruise.

TO the original poster: Sorry this happened, but in the big picture - stuff happens. I personally fine it not a big deal and not even worthy of a post, unless you just want to warn others this could happen. (and it does)

Oh I smell a personal attack. You should know better your always accusing me of doing that to you :-)

I do think Missus that you have a serious problem. You don't seem capable of seeing a post of mine without making some subtle (not) comment