You guys rock!

Clozzie

Thought it was about time I came out of Lurksville and participated fully in this forum. I've been lurking around for the last month or so while trying to convince my hubby to go on a cruise. Thanks to the information I have picked up from this forum I have managed to talk him into it - and dare I say he is even getting excited about it!

We are now booked on the Queensland coast cruise out of Brisbane leaving on 15 September, and even have our blue folder now to make it more real. I now know most of the tricks, and will be packing my thermal coffee cup, power board, and bottled water (not a big fan of Coke, except with bourbon in it and obviously that is a big no-no to take on board :D )

So I just want to say a bit thank you to all the contributors to this forum who have inadvertently answered all my unasked questions on formal wear, food, drinks and activities on board - you guys rock!

Welcome aboard! You will love this group. Also your going to have such a wonderful time on the cruise. I am so looking forward to our cruise in Oct as well. As it gets closer I am getting excited as well. I remember getting our blue folder as well. Loved getting that!

Thought it was about time I came out of Lurksville and participated fully in this forum. I've been lurking around for the last month or so while trying to convince my hubby to go on a cruise. Thanks to the information I have picked up from this forum I have managed to talk him into it - and dare I say he is even getting excited about it!

We are now booked on the Queensland coast cruise out of Brisbane leaving on 15 September, and even have our blue folder now to make it more real. I now know most of the tricks, and will be packing my thermal coffee cup, power board, and bottled water (not a big fan of Coke, except with bourbon in it and obviously that is a big no-no to take on board :D )

So I just want to say a bit thank you to all the contributors to this forum who have inadvertently answered all my unasked questions on formal wear, food, drinks and activities on board - you guys rock!

Clozzie. Betcha it won't be your last :)

I was back two weeks before we booked our next cruise.

Hello Clozzie,

So glad you decided to join in.:) Feel free to visit on the Cunard board, even for ..... and giggles.;)

Paul

Hi Paul,

yeah, they go crazy on that Cunard board, esp if you mention crumpets or muffins !!!! :D

Vanessa

Hi Paul,

yeah, they go crazy on that Cunard board, esp if you mention crumpets or muffins !!!! :D

Vanessa

Well now you've done it. I'm thinking about breakfast now and it's 10:40 pm here.:D I am going to the office tomorrow morning. Maybe I"ll just have to stop at the diner on the way.:eek:

Paul

Thank everyone for the warm welcome. I will definitely write a review of the cruise as reading other peoples reviews has been one of my favourite activities on this board. I am planning on taking my laptop with me, so will try to write as I go so as not to forget any important points!

Hi Clozzie and welcome,

I’m sure you can’t wait and are all excited about the cruise as I am.

I’m on the same cruise next month, I promise I won't drink all the bourbon on board :rolleyes: mmmmmmm :D have a great cruise.

Cheers Mouse :)

Welcome aboard Clozzie!!

You must be SO excited to have those blue folders :D

I still have about 5 months wait til mine arrive lol :p

Looking forward to hearing your review and seeing some piccies when you return :) But don't wait that long to post again! :D :p

Ditto, our blue folders arrived about 6 - 7 weeks out from our cruise date. We haven't been allocated a cabin yet, I think that we probably won't get that until the last minute. So now we are umming and ahhing about what shore tours to do :confused:

Archived