? about prices at mystic mountain

Dunner

Just wondering if anyone knows the individual prices of the sky explorer, bobsled ride and zip lining at mystic mountain. A few years ago you could get 5 bobsled rides for 20 dollars--can't remember the cost of the other things. I'm just trying to see if there is a cheaper way to do these activites than taking the carnival excusion. Can't seem to find mystic mountains offical web site. Any help would be helpful and appreciated. I think the carnival excursion for everthing $119 with one bobsled ride. I think I have the correct info.

Just wondering if anyone knows the individual prices of the sky explorer, bobsled ride and zip lining at mystic mountain. A few years ago you could get 5 bobsled rides for 20 dollars--can't remember the cost of the other things. I'm just trying to see if there is a cheaper way to do these activities than taking the carnival excursion. Can't seem to find mystic mountains official web site. Any help would be helpful and appreciated. I think the carnival excursion for everything $119 with one bobsled ride. I think I have the correct info.

We were there in January and I paid $119 pp for our shore excursion through Royal Caribbean which included one bobsled ride and the round trip ride on the sky explorer to the top of the mountain as well as a visit to Dunn's River Falls. After our bobsled ride we were told that we could buy a package of rides 5 for $20.

I can also tell you that they had an "express" line for those who were on ship excursions to get us on and off the bobsled ride. This line was significantly shorter and faster than the one in which people had paid to ride on their own. If we had bought additional rides on the bobsled we were told to use this line as well.

We ate lunch in the restaurant for about $15 which included one meal that we split and two sodas as well as the tip...it was plenty large enough for my mom and I as we weren't really hungry but I knew the food would be much better here than what we could by at the Falls later in the day. We had eaten a very large breakfast before getting off the ship that morning.

Archived