Jogging Track

M&Mtime

So for the past 6 years I have ran the Army Ten Miler In Washington DC. I was registered to run it again this year but I also scheduled us for a cruise on the dream at the same time. Choices Coices Choices i think I will go with the cruise but I will also run the 10 miles. Since the race is on the 24th and we are in Nassau that day and we dont care for it I am going to run the 10 miles on the track. Does any one have any idea how long the jogging track is on the Dream.

Thanks

So for the past 6 years I have ran the Army Ten Miler In Washington DC. I was registered to run it again this year but I also scheduled us for a cruise on the dream at the same time. Choices Coices Choices i think I will go with the cruise but I will also run the 10 miles. Since the race is on the 24th and we are in Nassau that day and we dont care for it I am going to run the 10 miles on the track. Does any one have any idea how long the jogging track is on the Dream.

Thanks

but you can also go completely around the ship on the Lanai deck. I don't recall off the top of my head how far it was but I'm think it's nearly 4/10ths of a mile. 40 laps for your 10 miler. I recall the jogging track was 12 laps to a mile. I'm on the Dream in just under 2 weeks, and I'll make a point to find out.

Thanks

If it were me, I would run in Nassau instead of around in little circles. I would feel safe running there.

but you can also go completely around the ship on the Lanai deck. I don't recall off the top of my head how far it was but I'm think it's nearly 4/10ths of a mile. 40 laps for your 10 miler. I recall the jogging track was 12 laps to a mile. I'm on the Dream in just under 2 weeks, and I'll make a point to find out.

That is a great idea about the Lanai, but if it is 4/10ths of a mile around it is not 40 laps it is 25 laps I will have to bring a pedometer and pace it the first day. Thanks for all your input.

That is a great idea about the Lanai, but if it is 4/10ths of a mile around it is not 40 laps it is 25 laps I will have to bring a pedometer and pace it the first day. Thanks for all your input.

You're right...Bad Mathbot:o

The idea of running in Nassau sounds better...Here's a link to some running routes others have tried. There's even a 20 miler.

http://www.run.com/city.asp?loc=Nassau+BS

Archived