Snorkel excursion

Texas YaYa Sister

We will be in Cancun on Tuesday, November 3rd onboard RCCL Navigator of the Seas. We are looking for a snorkel excursion that is not thru the cruise ship. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Actually you are docked at the island of Cozumel along with 3 Carnival ships. You're there for 9 hrs so you'll probably want to stay on Cozumel to maximize your time rather than ferry to Playa Del Carmen and taxi to one of the snorkel spots there.

There are excellent snorkel spots along the coast south of the cruise dock and we've just gone on our own in a rental car or taxi so can't help with excursions but you can just google Cozumel and snorkel excursions. Also check with fellow passengers on your roll call forum.

Blue is correct. The ship docks in Cozumel, not cancun. Although Cozumel has better diving/snorkeling I think. We will be on the same ship as you at the same time actually. There are tons of charters right there along the strand just outside of the terminal/pier. My wife and I have only done the dive charters and that's what we're doing this time. Post up in the "roll call" check in for the cruise and you might get some more responses from others who are on the cruise.