When can you book a Dawn Boston to Bermuda cruise for 2014?

mikenpatti

If I remember they will be changing the ships again and it wil not be the DAWN. I am not sure when you can book, but I beleive it will be on a new ship.

I am sialing on Friday I will be more than happy to ask since this is my choice of destinations and will be booking also...

Which ship will replace the Dawn?

We are on the Dawn once again in 2 weeks...Last year was an amazing cruise with our children and grandson. We beat the hurricane out to sea and never felt any of the effects...great speed... We are already booked for 2013 and will be anxious to find out which ship will be here in 2014.

I think when the new ship is completed that the Epic may stay in NYC during the summer and the Gem will be moved to Boston. We have been on the Gem twice and it is a lovely ship definately larger and a bit busier compared to the Dawn. We have aft penthouses on the Dawn and love this location.;)

Thank you all. Just wondering which month they usually release the info so I don't have to check every day till then.

Hmmm...interesting news about the Dawn not doing 2014. Love trying a new ship. We are Galileo and Majesty alums.

• 3 months later...

Have sailed on the Spirit/ Dawn and Gem... really like the Great Outdoors and Spinnakers on Deck 13 on the Gem :o....we were looking at sailing the Celebrity Summit but would not even consider it if the Gem were available from Boston....

Archived