Drake can you please give advice?

kcrandy

Hi Drake.

I have a van and driver for the day of Wednesday December 2, 2015. We are on a cruise.

On my list is:

Village Botanical Gardens

Cruzan Distillery

Drinking Pigs

Lunch somewhere.

I was told this will be about 5 hours. Is that true?

Any other sights a must on this trip?

Suggestions on lunch??? - there will be 10 of us.

I was told food is good at drinking Pigs, but not much variety. Is that true?

Any certain roads we should or should not take to see the prettiest parts?

I would love to see Sandy Point and the area, but was told only on weekends. We will be there on a Thursday.

Thank you so much for your time

Hi Drake.

I have a van and driver for the day of Wednesday December 2, 2015. We are on a cruise.

On my list is:

Village Botanical Gardens

Cruzan Distillery

Drinking Pigs

Lunch somewhere.

I was told this will be about 5 hours. Is that true?

Any other sights a must on this trip?

Suggestions on lunch??? - there will be 10 of us.

I was told food is good at drinking Pigs, but not much variety. Is that true?

Any certain roads we should or should not take to see the prettiest parts?

I would love to see Sandy Point and the area, but was told only on weekends. We will be there on a Thursday.

Thank you so much for your time

Sounds like you have a great day planned! I'm happy to help.

The first thing that jumps out to me is you said you'll be here on the 2nd but the schedule doesn't show any ships that day. Do you mean Thursday the 3rd?

Your list sounds like a good 5-6 hours to me so yeah that's accurate.

I would of course suggest you spend the end of your day on a beach and enjoy the views. For a group that size I would suggest Freedom City, that way it's a quick walk back to the ship when the horn blows.

For food you have a ton of options so I'll give you a few. The food at Domino Club (beer drinking pigs) is good but a bit eclectic for most people so I would recommend you just see the pigs and do a couple shots of Mama Wanna before heading back west. Once you hit the west end you could just camp out at Freedom City for the rest of the day, they have great beach food (especially tacos!), or you could head over to Rhythms at Rainbow Beach for some awesome caribbean grub. If you're looking for more american fare you could hit Pier 69 in strand square, if they have ribs on that day make sure you get them. Any of those places will be great for you, just avoid Coconuts like the plague.

You'll be on Mahogany Road to get to the pigs, make sure you enjoy the rainforest views while you are there. It'll take a bit longer but you might want to take Centerline Road to Cruzan instead of the highway, it'll give you more of the local views.

Sorry but you are correct, Sandy Point is never open during the week. You can always watch the end of Shawshank Redemption if you want to get a good look at the beach :)

Hope all this helps, feel free to ask any other questions you have.

Sounds like you have a great day planned! I'm happy to help.

The first thing that jumps out to me is you said you'll be here on the 2nd but the schedule doesn't show any ships that day. Do you mean Thursday the 3rd?

Your list sounds like a good 5-6 hours to me so yeah that's accurate.

I would of course suggest you spend the end of your day on a beach and enjoy the views. For a group that size I would suggest Freedom City, that way it's a quick walk back to the ship when the horn blows.

For food you have a ton of options so I'll give you a few. The food at Domino Club (beer drinking pigs) is good but a bit eclectic for most people so I would recommend you just see the pigs and do a couple shots of Mama Wanna before heading back west. Once you hit the west end you could just camp out at Freedom City for the rest of the day, they have great beach food (especially tacos!), or you could head over to Rhythms at Rainbow Beach for some awesome caribbean grub. If you're looking for more american fare you could hit Pier 69 in strand square, if they have ribs on that day make sure you get them. Any of those places will be great for you, just avoid Coconuts like the plague.

You'll be on Mahogany Road to get to the pigs, make sure you enjoy the rainforest views while you are there. It'll take a bit longer but you might want to take Centerline Road to Cruzan instead of the highway, it'll give you more of the local views.

Sorry but you are correct, Sandy Point is never open during the week. You can always watch the end of Shawshank Redemption if you want to get a good look at the beach :)

Hope all this helps, feel free to ask any other questions you have.

Yes, I gave you the wrong date, we are scheduled for St Croix on Thursday December 3, 2015.

There is a St Croix website that does not show Celebrity Constellation scheduled for that day, thus prompting speculation that Celebrity is changing our itinerary to Tortola.

Thank you so much for your valuable information.

Yes, I gave you the wrong date, we are scheduled for St Croix on Thursday December 3, 2015.

There is a St Croix website that does not show Celebrity Constellation scheduled for that day, thus prompting speculation that Celebrity is changing our itinerary to Tortola.

Thank you so much for your valuable information.

This is the schedule I always look at since it comes direct from the port authority (and we would hope they know what's going on!).

http://www.stcroixtourism.com/st-croix-cruise-ship-schedule.htm

It shows you guys coming here so I hope that is the case!