Beach w/water toys recommendation

thall17

Wife and my 4 very active boys are sailing in August to:

Amber Cove

St. Thomas

San Juan

Grand Turk

and are looking for a beach excursion where the beach has a lot of water toys (inflatables in the water) to play on and or other beachish excursions you would recommend. Boys are 17,13,9 and 5.

Thanks for the help!

I did that itinerary minus Amber Cove a couple of years ago, and are doing this itinerary in August also. Grand Turk we docked right at a beach. I don't remember inflatables, but there was a flow rider at Margaritaville right at the dock. The beach was rocky, so bring water shoes. We didn't go to the beach in San Juan or St Thomas. It looks like Amber Cove has a zipline that the boys might enjoy. Ask on each of the ports of call boards. I'm sure you'll get lots of help

In Grand Turk, there is a free beach with free beach chairs (Margaritaville) right in front of the ship, no inflatables. If there was a flow rider, I certainly missed that. But if you continue walking on down the beach to Jack's Shack, there were inflatables there on my visit. Jack's Shack charges, but there are fewer people, and it's probably not very expensive. I remember they had an inflatable mountain or 2, don't remember any slides. It takes a few minutes to walk there, but it's not very far at all.

If you ever wind up in Cozumel, not only Mr Sanchos has the inflatables, but also Paradise Beach (my top choice), Playa Mia, & a private beach that only the ship's snorkeling tour goes to. Those are the 4 that I know of, and I've been to 3 of them.

Edited by k2excursion