Oceania Embarkation

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:30 AM.
Seattle
33 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Thanks everyone for the hotel suggestions. Surprisingly, some are already sold out for May 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Brooklyn, New York USA
7,214 Posts
Joined Aug 2000
Not so surprising. I was trying to book the Regencia Colon some months ago, but it was just too early. I was able to book a room a few months later for this November. Meanwhile I also have a room at the Europark for the same two nights ... clearly I'll have to cancel one of these!

But it's true that many hotels book up very early!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Send Mura a message:

GTA, Ontario, Canada
33,976 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by CruisingIGo
Thanks everyone for the hotel suggestions. Surprisingly, some are already sold out for May 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Did you contact the hotel directly?
Some online booking sites do not show some openings until 6 -9 mths out

Keep checking or email the hotel directly
Switzerland
2,881 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Often hotels have no loaded their inventories themselves this far in advance. I would email the hotel directly.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Kansas City, MO
1,742 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
Originally posted by pinotlover
All luggage and carry ons must go through X-ray inspection before coming aboard. The ship machine ,where you personally board, is not full sized and primarily for hand held luggage. It may or may not be large enough for your luggage. That will be the determining factor.
Hmm. Maybe I'll put a change of clothes in the carryon so if the luggage doesn't make it to the cabin before dinner I can still change out of my touring clothes and into nicer dinner duds.