Royal Caribbean Cabin 7334

Intent2smile

We are going on our second cruise in October on Royal Caribbean. We have cabin 7334. It is true second cabin on lbs of the bump out areas.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? I don't see much of anything around that could be noisy but I could be overlooking something.

Also does the bump out balconies have more room and is our view going to be obstructed because of the bump out?

Intent--

Ask on the RCI forum (which I see you have found). Many veteran cruisers do not check this forum often.

Be sure to mention the name of the ship you're sailing on. Deck 7 could be very different between the classes of ships RCI has! Many or most of which have 'bump outs'. Also have a glance at your message before posting it; "true second cabin on lbs of the bump out" doesn't seem to scan for me, typos or auto-correct?

OK, I figured out you are on Liberty of the Seas. It appears you will have a slightly enhanced view forward and a slightly hampered (I wouldn't say obscured) view aft. ONLY when you are standing RIGHT at the rail and more or less leaning out to see around the dividers.

And wouldn't you rather look at what's coming than where you've been?!!

Honestly, you will not notice ANY "lack of view"....you will have a full range of view of the ocean! No worries! The "hump" is a very convenient location. On your ship, there is no size differentiation in either balcony or cabin because of the "hump"....it's all about convenience!