Ocngypz, please come home.

wvufan

Dear Ocngypz,

I miss your wise advice and counsel, I miss your patience and understanding, I miss your unselfishness, and, most of all I just plain miss you.

Over the years you have undoubtably contributed more to the enjoyment of your fellow cruisers than any other person, and have rightfully earned the respect and gratitude of hundreds of us.

The boards are simply not the same. So often I read threads and wish I could see what you think, know what you know, and find out what you can find out.

Though many folks diligently post, answer questions, offer advice, etc., there is still a huge void that we cannot fill.

Please come home, my friend.

OOOEEE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Bob and Phyllis

Ironically, I noticed a post from Ocngypz shortly after I started this thread icon_smile.gif.

Perhaps, as RodPat referenced, because we certainly noticed what we missed when she was gone, we will all remember to treat each other in such a way that we feel comfortable and respected in this community so that we don't lose her or our many other valuable partners.

Thanks to all who have contibuted to this thread.

OOOEEE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Bob and Phyllis

I started a thread and was thrilled to see Ocngypz's response. It brought a smile to my face and the hope for many more insightful and knowledgeable posts.

Although relatively new to the boards myself, I've gained a lot of knowledge from her and have been glad to see her posts sprinkled about again. However, I do miss her chiming in as often as she used to. She was one of the few people who seemed to have answers for so many questions people asked.

Celebrity Galaxy 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  till Sapphire Princess

She's a gem. CC st*nks without her! Need to go hunt out her new posts....

Finally dawning on me I'm cruising...not til August tho! Whew...so far away!

Jeff

Mercury Inside Passage

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JeffCoud:

She's a gem. CC st*nks without her! Need to go hunt out her new posts....

Finally dawning on me I'm cruising...not til August tho! Whew...so far away!

Jeff

Mercury Inside Passage

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't feel bad about it being so long Jeff, we don't sail on Century until September and the wait is killing me! If it wasn't for these boards for me to come to and get my fix I'd really be crazy icon_biggrin.gif

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

So glad we kept "a Light in the Window" for Ocngypz and that she has found her way home once again. We have all learned from her concise and thought out replies. Sometimes we didn't even know we needed her expert replies until we read a response to another cruiser's question. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU. We have missed you!

Archived