First timer here, few general questions (Oct 27th, Liberty to Cozumel)

mroden2699

When we were in Cozumel recently, we went to Nachi Cocom, and loved every minute of it. There are many reviews on the boards about Nachi, with lots of details, but I can tell you that it was worth every cent we paid (which was about $60 pp). Our tablemates did the excursion you are talking about, and they didn't have a good time, they thought they paid an awful lot for nothing very special, but I have no personal experience. I just wanted to tell you that you might want to look at Nachi - it was great! Not a Carnival excursion, by the way - they have a strict limit to the number of people they allow each day.

KC

When we were in Cozumel recently, we went to Nachi Cocom, and loved every minute of it. There are many reviews on the boards about Nachi, with lots of details, but I can tell you that it was worth every cent we paid (which was about $60 pp). Our tablemates did the excursion you are talking about, and they didn't have a good time, they thought they paid an awful lot for nothing very special, but I have no personal experience. I just wanted to tell you that you might want to look at Nachi - it was great! Not a Carnival excursion, by the way - they have a strict limit to the number of people they allow each day.

KC

Totally agree on Nachi Cocum. We've been there 3 times and will be going our 4th time this Dec. Fantastic place. Great service and the food is wondeful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dang, wish I would've ran into more info about Nachi Cocum while I was excursion hunting. Looks like I'll settle for Casa en la Playa. Thanks for the input guys.

I've also noticed on the Carnival app, Liberty is listed under the 'coming soon' section of supported ships. Does this mean I can't view the Fun Times or explore the ship through my phone??

Dang, wish I would've ran into more info about Nachi Cocum while I was excursion hunting. Looks like I'll settle for Casa en la Playa. Thanks for the input guys.

I've also noticed on the Carnival app, Liberty is listed under the 'coming soon' section of supported ships. Does this mean I can't view the Fun Times or explore the ship through my phone??

Did you book through Carnival? You can cancel the excursion and will get your money back. Nachi Cocum, you reserve online for $11pp and pay the bal when you get there.

Did you book through Carnival? You can cancel the excursion and will get your money back. Nachi Cocum, you reserve online for $11pp and pay the bal when you get there.

It's ok, although what I seen online of Nachi Cocum seems amazing, I'm going to stick with Playa en la Casa. Several co workers already suggested it to me.

Sorry guys, another question. Corkscrews for my 750ml bottle of wine, are they allowed? What about butane lighters? For cigars. I can't find nothing on these items in the FAQ's, thanks.

I would hide them. The corkscrew I would wrap in foil and I would think you would be allowed to bring that on in your pocket. Many people smoke and have to have something.

I would hide them. The corkscrew I would wrap in foil and I would think you would be allowed to bring that on in your pocket. Many people smoke and have to have something.

Sorry I'm a little lost, are you implying the porters/security would want to steal my butane lighter and corkscrew?

Probably wont be ok for the steward not to do the room. Had friends try this and the head steward said it was required. They want access to your room. Might be an idea to tell them only at night as that way they will make your bed down with chocolates and get you fresh towels. More romantic for your anniversary. Also they will leave the schedule for the next day.