Sun Princess Revised 2013 Cruises

The Princess Cruises website now shows the revised 2013 Sun Princess Cruises.

In brief, the Sun Princess will leave Brisbane on the 29th March for a 3 night cruise to Sydney.

On the 1st April 2013 she will leave on a 25 night cruise to Yokohama Japan where she will do begin a mixture of 9 & 12 night cruises starting on the 27th April 2013.

Her Japan Season will end on the 23rd July with a 14 night cruise to Singapore.

I feel she will then go into dry dock as her next cruise does not leave Singapore till the 20th August 2013 when she begins a 14 night Cruise back to Fremantle to begin her Australia/Asia Cruise Season.

She will return to Sydney on the 16th October 2013

That's interesting, Alan. :) Princess also told me she was coming back to Brisbane after Japan.

I guess we will have to wait till the 2013-2014 Princess Cruises are released to see which city gets what ship (Sun Princess, Dawn Princess, Sea Princess).

do you think princess will change the ships that we have in australia at some stage or do we have sun,dawn and sea for sometime yet? Reason for asking is that we like to try a new ship everytime we cruise and seeing we have been on the sun we would love a new option from australia. Just a thought.

I guess we will have to wait till the 2013-2014 Princess Cruises are released to see which city gets what ship (Sun Princess, Dawn Princess, Sea Princess).

These schedules have been released just last week :) they are not on the princess website but have been around on the cruise critic princess board.

It looks like Melbourne will have Dawn doing New Zealand AND a couple of Tasmania Cruises (good to see something different), Sydney will have Sun doing New Zealand doing NZ and South Pacific, and Brisbane will get Sea alternating between NZ and 11 - night South Pacific cruises :)

here is the link to the fleet wide schedule I found :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/240053/Download/2013-2014%20ProgRel-US.xls

It was found at this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614326

The Princess Cruises website now shows the revised 2013 Sun Princess Cruises.

In brief, the Sun Princess will leave Brisbane on the 29th March for a 3 night cruise to Sydney.

On the 1st April 2013 she will leave on a 25 night cruise to Yokohama Japan where she will do begin a mixture of 9 & 12 night cruises starting on the 27th April 2013.

Her Japan Season will end on the 23rd July with a 14 night cruise to Singapore.

I feel she will then go into dry dock as her next cruise does not leave Singapore till the 20th August 2013 when she begins a 14 night Cruise back to Fremantle to begin her Australia/Asia Cruise Season.

She will return to Sydney on the 16th October 2013

I was checking a stateroom location on Sun Princess and was asked whether I was saling before or after March 28. Both sets of plans are up. There seem to be some changes after 28 March in stateroom categories with mini suites on deck 10 which were previously all one category (except for the aft ones) now divided into two or three - categories. Same with the balcony suites on 10 - now at least three tiers of category and presumably price? Anyone know any more?

Colleen

do you think princess will change the ships that we have in australia at some stage or do we have sun,dawn and sea for sometime yet? Reason for asking is that we like to try a new ship everytime we cruise and seeing we have been on the sun we would love a new option from australia. Just a thought.
This is merely speculation on my part, but I think Princess will take this opportunity (moving the sun to Japan) to evolve their fleet here in Australia. I honestly don't see the Sun coming back to Australia if her deployment in Japan is successful. I reckon they'll bring another ship to Australia as an "upgrade" to their fleet here.

These schedules have been released just last week :) they are not on the princess website but have been around on the cruise critic princess board.

It looks like Melbourne will have Dawn doing New Zealand AND a couple of Tasmania Cruises (good to see something different), Sydney will have Sun doing New Zealand doing NZ and South Pacific, and Brisbane will get Sea alternating between NZ and 11 - night South Pacific cruises :)

here is the link to the fleet wide schedule I found :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/240053/Download/2013-2014%20ProgRel-US.xls

It was found at this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614326

Woohoo, looks as though Sea Princess will home port in Brisbane for a while. Another ship to try! :)

Archived