Marriott Day Pass?

dongordon

The day pass is 35.00us per person, includes the list below and is based on availability:

• Complimentary use of the facilities including three pools and beach

• Complimentary use of beach cabanas and lounge chairs on beach and by the pools

• 15% discount on treatments at the Emerald Mist Spa (discount is not combinable with other discounts, treatments and appointments are subject to availability)

• 10% discount on food and beverage at Bohemia Pool & Beach Bar, Calypso Café, Calypso Restaurant, Pizza shack

• 10% discount in Pronto Gift store

This day pass you book at the front desk.

The day pass is 35.00us per person, includes the list below and is based on availability:

• Complimentary use of the facilities including three pools and beach

• Complimentary use of beach cabanas and lounge chairs on beach and by the pools

• 15% discount on treatments at the Emerald Mist Spa (discount is not combinable with other discounts, treatments and appointments are subject to availability)

• 10% discount on food and beverage at Bohemia Pool & Beach Bar, Calypso Café, Calypso Restaurant, Pizza shack

• 10% discount in Pronto Gift store

This day pass you book at the front desk.

Thank you Tom...I guess you have to take your chances and cannot reserve.

Don

Just returned from a cruise where we visited the Marriott. I did reserve in advance paying about ten dollars a person more (Google resort for a day). I went on a very busy holiday week and paying the extra was worth it to me.

We got there at about 10:30. Our ship was one of three, at least, and the third to arrive - this is a lot for this small island.

The hotel accepted my voucher easily, and gave me a card stating I was on a day pass. We got towels, and looked for chairs. All of the chairs by the main pool were taken, half with people, half with a towel and a magazine. Same at the beach. I asked the beach valet for help. He looked around, and then removed some 'stuff' from chairs that were being saved. I braced for the owners to show up, but we were there all day, and nobody did. It appeared like people were saving seats at beach and sitting at the pool, and going back and forth.

Lunch was expensive but OK. Restroom was clean. No flowers or anything to make the resort attractive. But sufficient for the day.

When we left we saw the list of day pass guests - about ten groups.

• 2 months later...

Hi JFontaine, I had looked at that website and was wondering if they were legitimate. It appears from your post that they are. Thank you for posting that information. I plan on booking a day pass

Edited by ramanda

• 3 weeks later...
Hi JFontaine, I had looked at that website and was wondering if they were legitimate. It appears from your post that they are. Thank you for posting that information. I plan on booking a day pass

Just back from the Marriott using resort for the day. Went right to the desk and they acted like they were expecting me. They give you wristbands and off you go. Unlike St Maarten Westin where they did not give you wristbands and was constantly hassled by security to prove you were a day guest. One hint about the beach: go out close to the breaker rocks and you will have little or no seaweed. We were here during off season so I probably did not need to pay extra using Resort for the day, but it was comforting to know everything was paid for and a guaranteed spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We plan on going to Marriott next week when we visit on the Allure. Are there plenty of cabs available to get back to the port ?? I believe we are the only ship in port that day. Was happy to see this thread and get some good info. :)

Thank you for this post. I paid a little extra to Pre Reserve my Day Pass also through Resort for a Day. I've used them before in Jamaica and Nassau and thought it was a great option. Resort for a Day is owned by a US Company so I didn't have to worry about my credit card being used internationally. This is my first Southern Caribbean Cruise, cannot wait to relax on the beach at the Marriott.