Captain Circle Pins

JF - retired RRT

I volunteer with the 'Victoria Ambassadors" who greet tourists, give brochures and info, and generally try make tourists happy with their holidays. We wear Tilley hats, and I pin the Circle pin on the hatband. I've had several people comment on it, snd we exchange stories of our cruises. Marg

I put mine in my Tilley hat. 5 from Princess, 3 from HAL, along with a couple of Ammolite pins and a Maple Leaf Flag pin! I saw a Ruby one from Princess on eBay, as I recall with postage it would have cost about $10.00!

john

My platinum pin is in a drawer somewhere and I think the gold pin got lost along the way. I've been meaning to organize my cruise items in a better way (patters, etc) so hopefully I'll take better care of my elite pin when I get it :-)

Sounds to me like Princess should look at something other than a pin - I would appreciate something useful such as a luggage tag with Princess logo and the level you are at. Would probably save them money too!

Sounds to me like Princess should look at something other than a pin - I would appreciate something useful such as a luggage tag with Princess logo and the level you are at. Would probably save them money too!
In context with all of the other Princess loyalty perks, a pin is so minor as to be pretty much useless. I don't know of anyone who actually wears it or does anything other than toss it in their luggage somewhere. Princess could easily eliminate it and I doubt anyone would notice. I wouldn't want a black Elite luggage tag as it doesn't matter to me nor do I pay attention to someone's level. After all, they could have taken eight 3-day cruises as a single which doesn't make them an experienced cruiser or even loyal to Princess.

I think my Gold pin is tucked into my "Princess Passport," with all the voyage stickers that I've never gotten around to. I never got a Platinum pin.

Since the Port Everglades longshoremen managed to rip my engraved Eastern Airlines Ionisphere Club luggage tag off my bag last week, I wouldn't be averse to Princess sending out nice luggage tags as an Elite thing in place of pins.

In context with all of the other Princess loyalty perks, a pin is so minor as to be pretty much useless. I don't know of anyone who actually wears it or does anything other than toss it in their luggage somewhere. Princess could easily eliminate it and I doubt anyone would notice. I wouldn't want a black Elite luggage tag as it doesn't matter to me nor do I pay attention to someone's level. After all, they could have taken eight 3-day cruises as a single which doesn't make them an experienced cruiser or even loyal to Princess.

That was the main reason I asked the question. It seems like such a small thing. Kind of like those silly stamps (only slightly less useless, at least you can wear a pin).